Rochester Furniture — delayed delivery - still outstanding
My name is D Le Mottee
I purchased lounge furniture including new corner couch, tables and TV unit. I requested delivery be held back so that I could remove my existing furniture first. That was no problem. On 8 April I paid the remaining balance and requested delivery. I was told it would take place on 15 April.
At this stage I had removed all my existing furniture in anticipation of delivery. I was informed on the 15th that there was a problem with delivery due to a change in the Rochester warehouse computer system. This is still the case on 25 April and I am told by the Northgate store that I will be informed when the information has been transferred to the new computer system by the distribution centre.
So its now getting on three weeks with empty lounge and Rochester can still not give me a delivery date for goods that are apparently ready for delivery other their computer problem
More Rochester Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Rochester Home Decor - Badly manufacturered furniture
- Rochester Furnishers - late arrival of furniture 
- Rochester Furniture - strubensvalley - sad sad sad
- Rochester Furniture - couches 
- Rochester - bad service and terrible quality furniture
- Rochester Furniture - no delivery of lounge suit after 10 weeks and full payment.
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service from the strubensvalley branch
- Rochester Furniture - after sale service
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service!!!
- Rochester Furniture - special order lounge suite - non delivery