Robot Monster, Inc.TWX Magazine Complaints

T

Got a purchase for $2.01 after signing up for "free magazines" after my purchase of a used CD.

I haven't gotten magazines, but I did get the charge.

The charge on my card was " TWX*MAGAZINE ORDER [protected]"

I called the number, and it is an automated phone sex line.
I called their customer service and they actually asked me for my credit card number, and my name. I gave them my name but refused to give my card information.
Turns out they are a credit card billing company, but say that they do not work with TWX magazine.

I hate people. I should eat them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices