Complaints & Reviews

Classicmoviereel.compirated dvd

I purchased a DVD of the movie Fools' Parade from this company. I received an illegal copy which had been copied from TCM.Com. Their logo appeared on the screen while we were viewing the movie. I attempted to contact the company by email, but it was returned deliverable. They list a phone number, but it says it is for messages only. You should avoid purchasing from this company.

Classicmoviereel.com — dvd appears to be a pirated copy

Received the movie we ordered from an address other than the company address on the credit card trans. It was on a blank disk with a photo-copied insert from a movie or paperback...

Classicmoviereel.comdefective dvd

I ordered a DVD "Running Brave" for my grandson's 13th birthday. He is a runner. With 5 min. left to the movie, my son said the movie stopped!!
My grandson, who is overseas, called me and said, "I was really liking the movie but it's broken. It stopped with 5 min. left...Very unprofessional. Don't you watch a copied movie to make sure it's okay?? I'd like my money back or the movie complete!!!

Classicmoviereel.comDVD not received

Classicmoviereel.com sold me DVD movie which never reached me. I triet contacting administration of this service but nobody replied me and after googling for a while I found out that there are dozens of websites like this and most of them have lots of complaints about...

• Ra
    raptordriver Sep 20, 2012

After ordering the DVD movie "Moment to Moment" about a week ago and paid $9.95 plus $4.75 for S&H totaling $14.70, it was received today 9-2012. Upon opening, the small printed title insert was faded, the DVD cover was of poor quality and disc label was blanc. Since not having seen this movie for over twenty years, I immediately viewed it. Unfortunately the video & audio clarity was very poor, color was faded and important parts of the movie was missing including how the victims body was moved, transported and dumped into the ravine. I have attempted to find contact phone numbers and adresses for Classicmoviereel.com without success. If anyone has any information about this outfit please contact me at [email protected] Thanks

• Mo
    Mortimer Snerd Mar 11, 2020

I am extremely disappointed in the quality of the movie that I purchased
    from you . The quality of the movie is so poor that it is unwatchable.
    I hereby request a refund of my money.

Roy Centanni