Having problems with Zeus DVDs?

Zeus DVDs Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zeus DVDs Customer Service. Initial Zeus DVDs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zeus DVDs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zeus DVDs. Discuss the issues you have had with Zeus DVDs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Zeus DVDsI ordered two dvds, order #66471,66469 on november 26 and have got nothing.

I want to know when order #66471 and order#66469 will be shipped.They were ordered on November 26.My email is [protected]@gmail.com. Your website has never updated since day one.

Zeus DVDsdvd "man eater of kumaon" (1948)

On 9/28/2020 I paid by credit card the stated $11.99 for the above captioned DVD. When it arrived it was defective—it wouldn't play. Just to be sure I took it to a professional DVD repair center; they checked it out and confirmed it was defective. I telephoned Trep Star's Patrick (612. 810.4040) (e-mail: [protected]@trepstar.com). These are the people that ultimately mailed me my (defective) DVD. After over a week of trying to get Patrick to pick up the phone he informed me I would have to deal with Zeus DVDs (786.589.5906) (e-mail: https://www.zeusdvds.com/). So, I've been telephoning them now for over a month with no success of being able to talk with anyone. I've left messages about the problem, asking for a replacement for the defective DVD or a refund—and nothing. Nobody will even return my messages. Outrageous! Please help.

• Updated by Gary E. Schultz · Nov 16, 2020

UPDATE: I just located and purchased this DVD on ebay so I will NOT need a replacement from Zeus; I now simply want the refund of my $11.99. If Zeus, in turn, would like the return of their defective DVD, I'll be happy to do that. -GES

ZeusDVD'sdvd never sent/received

On 4/26/2019, I ordered the DVD, "Fame is the Name of the Game, " Order # 50437. As of this date, their website continues to say, "Awaiting Shipment." I have tried contacting them via email on several occasions, but they continue to ignore me. However, I keep getting near daily emails with new DVD offers. Tried cancelling through my Master Charge, but they refuse to do anything. Is there anything I can do.

Jul 16, 2019

Zeus DVD's — dvds not received - 3 emails not answered - no response at all

I gave this merchant one month to either get the two DVD's to me or explain why they had not been sent. The...

Zeus DVDsdvd

The DVDs I received did either not work or the movies were illegal copies from German TV programs. Or both.
        Those are privately burned DVDs and the movie quality is horrible. From what I have seen regarding TV station logo and sibtitles the DVD contents had been ripped from a release by a US based competitor who also illegally sells recordings from German TV stations.
        When I wrote to the seller there was not even a reply to my complaints.

Zeus DVDdvd purchase

I made an order on November 26, 2018 for 8 dvds totaling $47.74. Money for order left my account November 28th. Site has had my money for 181 days and ignored 14 requests for information on my order. The website has said my order is "awaiting shipping" since I placed the order. To add insult to injury, I receive multiple emails weekly advertising sales from the owner. If he has the time to send out advertising for new products, he should have the time to answer one of my 14 requests for information on my paid order. Those who claim the owner is a retired man operating this site as a hobby should also understand the hobby changed to a business when he accepted money for these products. I want my order to either be delivered or my money refunded, however, I have never received any reply from my repeated inquiries. Ignoring a customer is not a healthy way of operating a business.

Zeus DVDsfailure to ship paid for dvd

On Feb. 25, 2019 I ordered a DVD from Zeus DVDs and was assigned order # 48535. Also on Feb. 25, 2019 my credit card was charged for the DVD and shipping cost. On March 1, 2019 the order status was updated to "Awaiting Shipment". On March 20, 2019, the order status was still " Awaiting shipment" so I emailed the company using the "Contact us" email address [protected]@zeusdvds.com asking what was delaying shipment. I received no response. On April 1, 2019 I used the company's web site email page to again request information about the delay in shipment and pointed out that this was the second time I was asking. Upon receiving no reply, I requested a refund on April 3, 2019. After seeing the other complaints on this board I expect to be ignored again.

• Ji
                Jim Crossen Jul 19, 2019

I also placed an order on June, 7, 2019 and as of July 19, 2019 my order still states "awaiting shipment". My credit card was charged the amount on June 7th.
                I have emailed this company three or four times but to date have never received an acknowledgement.
                If I ever receive my two videos I will be happy but WILL NEVER buy from "Milo" (Zeus DVD) again.
                Truly don't care if he started this business after he retired. If he can't supply in a timely manner then he shouldn't be in business. I have been working in retail for 50 years and this would be extremely unacceptable with any other business.

Zeus DVDs — purposeful failure to send paid for dvds

Below is the original order given at the beginning of October. After repeated emails milo has not answered...

Zeus DVDsorder 38136 - 2 ea. mr. moses

Order date: April 27, 2018, 6:19 PM

Communications:
              April 29, 2018 - Emailed query about delivery by Mother's Day.
              May 16, 2018 - Query concerning delivery ETA
              May 23, 2018 - Query concerning delivery ETA
              Response - I am working to get the orders caught up. You should be getting
              your order soon. I apologize for the wait.
              July 6, 2018 - Query on a reason for non-delivery.
              No Response
              July 27, 2018 - Frustrated effort to understand why no delivery.
              July 29, 2018 - Request for immediate expedited shipping (at your cost) or an
              immediate refund of the $20.98 purchase cost.

Zeus DVDs — 7 dvds ordered and not received

On April 1 I ordered a movie and have yet to receive it! #37248 Curtain call at cactus creek. On April 29th I...

Zeus DVDsdamaged dvd

I've purchased a DVD set from this website Zeus DVDs. My order arrived in a timely manner even faster than I expected. Everything seemed fine but then I found out that one DVD was not working. I checked it closer and found out there was a huge scratch on it. I wanted to return it and get an exchange so I sent them a message. They did not reply. I went to their website and found a phone number. I tried to reach them via phone at least 10 times, but they did not pick up. I need to contact them as soon as possible!

Zeus DVDs — don't waste your money here!

I decided to buy some DVDs from www.zeusdvds.com because these guys had some really rare and old movie...