RHB Bank24 hours customers service

B Feb 09, 2021

My insurance may lapse due to my RHB credit card unable to do monthly auto premium deduction without any reason, I tried to call RHB credit card 24 hours customers service centre 03-[protected] for help but I call from morning until night for almost 3 days, it was not answered.
I'm also leave my phone number for several times for the answer machine, still nobody call back.
I also email my problem, my personal and my card details for customer.[protected]@rhbgroup.com for few emails but I already waiting for 4 days still no feedback.
Just wondering how if I lost my credit card in oversea and How can I stop the thieves for using my card?
I got no choice but I have to take the risk to go RHB Bank Main branch Jalan Tun Razak personally on this COVID-19 pandemic season.
This is the most bad experience ever had in my whole life, so I had decided to terminate my credit card and all my bank account from RHB because they are unable to provide good facilities and services for all the consumers, unable to delivered what consumers needed, They (Service Provider) may gave more excuses due to pandemic moments, they also made more difficulties and problems for consumers.
Warmest Reminder:
Please do double check your insurance auto premium deduction if you are using RHB credit card, please do not wait until things is happen then only you realised your insurance has passed due.

• Rn
    RNaidu Jun 24, 2021

Yes Benedict is right about RHB Bank, not professional at all, they are sending me messages during this pandemic time asking me to update my personal details by going to the bank and threatening if I fail to do so will affect my account, one officer even called me and sounded so rude, they need to learn manners and how to treat customers. My email id is [email protected]

• Mh
    mh tan Jun 21, 2021

tried contact your customer service at [protected] was put on hold long time then asked to give my contact and they will revert by same day . waited until today still no one returned my call. very bad service as I want to file a complaint against your staff at your bandar park mega mending branch by name to CK TAN.