RHB Bankunethical behaviour

M Dec 13, 2019

I am writing to RHB about your staff not taking their job seriously as customer support. On December 4, 2019, I went to your branches at the RHB KLCC. I currently clear my car loan balances and I request a release letter from RHB bank. So the cashier at the counter asked me to see Renuka as a responsible officer.
When I went to her place and I asked for a release letter, what did she say, "DON'T need a letter of release, you just need a car grant" to what point as a bank officer answers this to the customer? If I am requesting a personal loan, do I need to show this grant as approved that I have completed my car loan? no right. Where is her integrity and intelligence as a customer service officer?
So after I explained to her that I needed this release letter to make a personal loan and then she provides me with a form that I need to fill in. After I finished filling out the form, she asked me to pay some charges, so for me, I understood that there was nothing free in the world. she told me the letter will be ready in about 3-5 business days. So I waited up to 6 business days but still no updates on my release letter. Now as a big bank, RHB has a template that can be used to deliver this letter, and RHB has an escalation process right. I'm very disappointed with the service she provides and her attitude towards this matter because she does not have an effort to update me on the letter if she has problems just let me know. Pretending to be silent will not solve this problem. If she fell working as customer service as not her passion, I suggest she quit her job. Because I believe that many people are willing to take on the position as customer service. Doing an unpleasant face to the customer will not bring a good image to RHB bank's reputation.
Please consider this email as a formal complaint and please educate RHB staff on what should they now about the customer right and be more effective. I trust that RHB will deal with this issue with the professional that you are. I also trust that RHB will take the necessary precaution to prevent such incidents in the future.