Ucb Complaints & Reviews

UcbHarssing phone calls

So this so called company calls my 15 yr old nephew (while he's in school) then calls my sister (who they say they are looking for) then they call my mother, then they call her husband (my sisters), her mother-in-law, sister-in-laws. When we call the company to get some answers and they would not give us any unless we provide her ss# or mailing address or the birthdate which I gave none of this to them since I have dealt with people like this before, I was to ask for a Mr.Berry at ext. 639-29, well when I called asked for Mr.Berry they asked for ext# I gave it I was transferred to another person who asked me for a case no# which I gave them, she said she would transfer me WELL when I finally got to Mr.Berry I answered his questions but he would not answer mine he said he had to put me on hold for a minute which I told him that was all he had was a minute...5 minutes later I hung up and called the same 800 # and load and be hold he answered the phone and he called me by name (sisters name) he would not give me any info just that he needs to finish the call he was on...so I waited WAY TO LONG if you ask me so I hung up and called back a 3rd time this time when I gave the extn. I was given to a female who said she was the SUPERVISOR and that Mr. Berry had just come to her to take the call so I asked her what this was all about and here again she asked me for the ss# or my date of birth I told her that she did not need it that her company needs to stop calling and harassing family members and she stated that she has the right to do this. I stated to her if she did not stop harassing the family I would turn it over to the police...she hung up on me... so I called back and the nice lady on the phone just said hello but gave no company name I stated to her you just hung up on me and she said OH NO MISS I WOULD NEVER DO THAT ... until I gave her my sisters name then she got so RUDE i told her to stop right there that they would no longer be calling family members and that all the info was being given to the police and the bbb and so on...I told her the jig is up it's nothing but a scam and she said ### YOUR THE SCAM PAY YOUR BILLS...
If this is a true company (and I know it's not) they would answer the phone using the company name and not HELLO they wouldn't be calling family members none of this kind of stuff.
I work for a major company this company is known world wide and if we conducted our self like this there would be no company and I would not have a job

• Ji
      jimmyg2015 Apr 16, 2011

i am currently going through the same thing. UCB took $770 out of my account in november and i put a stop pay on the transaction, now they keep threatening me, even though i am paying citi directly.

Ucb — Poor Labor and fraud

First off I would like to start by saying for you to say I didn't give a F about my job was so far left...

UcbHarassing calls for someone else

I keep recieving calls from a recorded message for someone other than myself, I have contacted this person and given them the information to get in contact with UCB. I have left a message with the company indicating that this person is not at this number but still get several calls a day. The number is blocked on my call back so I can't even block the number through my cell phone company. ANY Suggestions?

• Al
        Allison FDCPA Mar 04, 2011

What you describe could be a violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Violations of the FDCPA entitled you to: 1. money damages, 2. free legal help and 3. Have the calls stop for good!

[email protected]
        Ph: [protected]

Ucb — Scam

Advertise "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"; This is SOOO FAKE!!! UCB does NOT ask what medication you are on.UCB also i...

UcbHarassing phone call

A blocked number from out of state (listed as out of area on caller ID) came in with a middle aged female collections agent demanding private and personal information about one of our employees without releasing which company she was with and what the reason for the phone call was. She refused to provide information saying federal law prevented her from releasing that information. So I told her we don't accept personal phone calls here. She threatened me with a violation of federal law for not releasing the information. I asked who her employer was and all she would say is UCB. She would not explain what it stood for or what the purpose of the call was. I told her again that we don't accept personal phone calls here. She began to scream so I interrupted her and said no personal phone calls and hung up.

If they call again I'll file a police report. They'll track the number that called us and refer it to the appropriate agency. Oregon is a consumer state and the attorney general's office has long arms.

UcbDebt Collection

This company is ruthless. They just called my mother this morning and told them that I had sent a check to them for $2000 and I didn't have the money in the bank. They also told her that I told them I was getting it from her. They wanted me to transfer my debt to her credit card where I am an authorized user. I have asked repeatedly to have her number removed. They told me they did. I attempted to make payment arrangements with them but in the end their nasty supervisor, Ana Curry, came on and said no way that I had to pay the entire settlement. Needless to say, I'll have to call them one more time, tell them I don't have the money and that I'm in a debt management program now.

Ucb — harassment

yesterday I recieved a voicemail on my cell from a Ms. Paramore at UCB. I called her back from my work phone...