Pioneer Credit Recovery Logo

Pioneer Credit Recovery

Having problems with Pioneer Credit Recovery?

Pioneer Credit Recovery Customer Service Contacts

Arcade, New York
26 Edward St., Arcade, NY 14009

20 Parker Lane, Perry, NY 14530

308 W Rt. 38, Moorestown, NJ 08057

Horseheads Office
325 Daniel Zenker Drive, Horseheads, NY 14845

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pioneer Credit Recovery Customer Service. Initial Pioneer Credit Recovery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pioneer Credit Recovery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pioneer Credit Recovery. Discuss the issues you have had with Pioneer Credit Recovery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pioneer Credit Recoverystudent loan payments

I have been paying this company on my student loans for a few years and they will not respond to show me the paythey do not answer emails, phone messages or letters now I have a a message from great lakes eduction that I am being servied a summons on thursday they do not service my loans unless there has been some fraud going on and the payment were to go to them I have no idea where my money is going that has been paid to pioneer

Pioneer Credit Recovery — student loan debt recovery

I got a letter from Pioneer saying they were going to garnish my wages. I thought it was odd as I recently...

Pioneer Credit Recovery — acting as the irs to collect money they say I owe in back taxes.

Can the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA please do something to shut this company down for harassing not only me...

Pioneer Credit Recoverycollection

I have been contacted and harassed by PCR over the last 3 months. I was told 3 months ago that I owed $6, 000 and change. Three days ago I was told that my balance was $9, 000+ change... WHAT! They told me that the increase was due to "monthly fees and interest rates".

That averages to about $1, 000 a month in total increases. This is ridiculous and I feel that PCR is a fraudulent company. I am so glad to see these posts... they're not getting a dime from me! I will pay back at decent rates once I am contacted about who I am supposed to LEGALLY pay.

Pioneer Credit Recovery — student loan

I just gotten a letter from this company saying that I owed payment on student loans. They got the wrong...

Pioneer Credit Recoveryreference number left on answering machine to call [protected]

The caller "Brynn Baylor" called my boyfriend's land line and said message was for me. Used my name and said to call them with a refernce number.

I called them and searched web while the first woman said she could not locate the number. I then pressed her for information and she transferred me to "Brynn Baylor". Brynn asked for my name and I did not give it to her. I asked her why she could not use the reference number she left in the message. I asked her what exactly they did at Pioneer Credit Recovery and did not receive a reply. I explained ahe call my boyfriends number and used my name "Brynn" then replied that she could not help me. She ended the call.

Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc. — court pay

hello i have a problem with pioneer that say i owe for court cost and that have been sending letters to...

Pioneer Credit Recovery — poverty and humiliation.

I'm beyond humiliated. Mrs. Smith (the actual name she gave), from Pioneer Credit Recovery left a voice...

Pioneer Credit Recoveryunprofessional and privacy violation

This company searching for an individual "x" called me several times to ask me if I could pass a message to that individual who supposedly was my neighbor!!! When I told them that I didn't know that person and asked them why they were calling me, the representative said that some how they got my phone number associated with the same address where this "x" person live... I think is so unprofessional and a matter of public safety that they are taking phone numbers from people's records without any permission, assuming you might know the person they are looking for... What if that "x" person is a criminal, and someone like me a descent citizen is getting randomly associated with an unknown !! Unbelievable !! When I asked the CS why they were doing such thing, she just said " what kind I say" ...

taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Please complain directly to their credit recovery offices. This might help.

Pioneer Credit Recoveryharassing phone calls

I keep getting harassing phone calls from this company. The number is [protected]. I have told each person that has called that it is a wrong number. I am then asked do I know the person and if I do let the person know that she owes a debt. I don't know the person. How can I sue this company? I was told that my number would be taken off the call list.

taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Please complain directly to their collection offices. Thart might help.

Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc.harrassment

I just got off the phone with this company. i talked to Tony. I found the letter they sent me and no ware on this letter is a payment plan. I have been contacted at work, home and cell. I am being told that I need to settle this TODAY! I have asked for a payment plan and have been refused. They wanted all my bank information so they could start taking the money out of my account. Tony kept saying he was working with me HAHA. I am very willing to pay but I need an amount I can work with and it is not at $1000 a month. Has anyone had any success getting these people to back off?

Pioneer Credit Recovery — debt collection

I keep getting phone calls from these people, when I am not behind on anything. I am in good standing with...

Pioneer Credit Recovery — harrassment

This company has been contacting my place of employment also my personal mobile phone. And everytime I speak...

Pioneer Credit Recovery Incillegally contacting

According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, collectors may only contact a person by cell phone if given permission in writing to do so. Despite this Pioneer representative Amanda Kersh (I don't know if that is the correct spelling) has called me repeatedly by cell phone.

Pioneer Credit Recovery — disreputable

I had to drop out of my graduate program to take care of an ill family member, then got behind on my student...

Pioneer Credit Recoverypam a supervisor

I have 2 student loans that Pioneer Credit Recovery have now. I was paying on these loans for almost 2 years then i lost my job. I am trying to take care of all my debts so i called to find out where my loans are. I found out they are with Pioneer Credit Recovery so I called them to get some information so i can start taking care of them again. I spoke with the supervisor Pam and she was the rudest woman I have ever spoke to. I called them so i can take care of this and she treated me so horrible. She spoke over me for everything i was trying to tell her. I told her i was trying to take care of these loans, but i would need a couple days to set up a payment plan because i need to get information on my other debts so i can make a budget to see how much i could pay them a month. She got so rude and said because i couldnt make a promise of payment right then that she was going to put a "refusal of payment" on my account. Then she hung up on me. I am trying so hard to take care of all of my debts and this woman is from hell. They never called me, i called them. I want nothing more than to take care of all my debts, but she was so mean and no help whatsoever. She is such a horrible human being.

taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Maybe you should complain directly to their credit collection offices. I hope this helps.

• Kt
                    ktothe3rdinwa May 19, 2012

I have had to deal with that "Woman" or as I like to call her "The Anti Christ:" I feel your pain. God forbid she ever ends up in our shoes. My mother always told me Karma was a ###. I can't wait for Pam to meet her. LOL.. Good luck.

Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc. — illegal communication

According to this company I accrued a debt in the military and repeatedly call me regarding it. I dispute...

Pioneer Credit Recovery — not willing to help

Just received a letter that this outfit has attached my tax refund using the Federal Management System in...

Pioneer Credit Recovery — scammers

I had my student loans go to PCR and called them to set up pymnts. I was told that I could take part in a...

Pioneer Credit Recoveryloan rehab programs

The representatives at this company are unprofessional and rude. It amazes me that you can talk to 3 different people and get 3 different answers. They are underhanded liars that do not honor agreements made in writing. I can not believe that companies like Sally Mae even do buisness with them.

taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Maybe you should complain directly to the collection offices themselves. Hope this helps you.