The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Restoration Hardware — misleading info on delivery
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Prompted by sale, I ordered 10 dining chairs + 2 armchairs. Advised by the salesperson that if I chose one of the stock fabric colors, I could have my chairs in 2 weeks. With 2 big events coming up in 4 weeks, this was great! I received an order confirmation indicating the chairs would ship out beginning of October. When I called, I was given the ship date of Oct. 5 and that my next call would be from the delivery company arranging delivery. Next email announced shipping would commence December 12, almost 8 weeks after I placed my order. I had shipped my old dining room chairs out to make room for the new. I will be renting chairs for my 2 events as well as Thanksgiving!
More Restoration Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Restoration Hardware - dont stand behind product
- Restoration Hardware - poor quality dining room chairs
- RestorationHardware.com - scam and fraud!
- Restoration Hardware - false advertising/poor customer service
- Restoration Hardware - incorrect merchandise one too many times!!
- Restoration Hardware - poor customer service
- Restoration Hardware - can't get bed
- Restoration Hardware - terrible products
- Restoration Hardware - delivery service
- Restoration Hardware - horrible service