Resort Condominiums International [RCI]severe difficulty in cancelling and trying to reschedule paid resort vacation

M

I purchased a cancun trip booking id: lnbk427901 resort id: 5037 with drew taulu, during the last 6 months we made drew very aware that we were in the process of adopting our great nephew and have been legally advised not to leave the country or get a temporary passport for him. Drew said no problem call him occasionally and he will adjust our vacation package for when we can go. He can longer be reached. We even obtained a cancellation policy, evidently we were supposed to notify rci within 30 days of any possible changes, I do not recall that in conversation but was reminded of that by a carlos who took our cx nod was very rude trying to out speak me. He said if we wanted to reschedule we would have to pay a new price drew never said that to us. My spouse and I are both disabled veterans of this country who still work and do very hard for our money. This trip was meant to be a celebration of our great-nephews adoption which has been going on legally since 2014. I find it hard to believe that we cannot get receive any of our money back. Very bad business. We will be sure to add this to the lengthy lists of complaints which I have found throughout the internet.