Rent-A-Centerservice

K

My contract was pasted on to them with out me knowing because I fell behind due to me becoming disable having strokes and seizures. When finding out that they had my account I was waiting to be approved for disability and my wife was struggling with all the bills. They did not want to deal with my wife being that we are both woman married. I was sick and threatened to loose my furniture when my wife was willing to work it out and they wouldn't allow her to. When my disability was approved they still have me a hard time still giving me nasty phone calls not wanting to give me 5 days to come in and pay my bill. I hate this company!