Renewal by Andersen / charged 20% penalty after cancelling window order one day late.
On 4/1/19 a sales rep. sold me a Bay window after a 3 hr. presentation. I made a snap decision for which I will not regret forever. I had two other window companies look at my window and they recommended no replacement. I tried to cancel my order after 4 days instead of three and they held me to the contract. They even stated they had not yet factory ordered it but I had to pay. They offered me gutters as I had to pay anyway so I accepted them. I did not need or want them but at least I got something for my money. They punished me so to speak. I had signed to get their financing thru GreenSky and $ was advanced to Anderson. The supervisor, Scott Basiuk refused to have the $ returned to GreenSky so that I could use my credit card and get the points. I asked three times. I am 70 years old and have never been boldly told I could not use my card. Horrible management at this company. Immature management. No people skills. Very unfair in their dealings. My contract # is 17863.
More Renewal by Andersen Complaints & Reviews
- Renewal By Andersen Replacement Windows - Have nothing to do with The Real Anderson Windows company 
- Renewal by Andersen - Replacement windows 
- Renewal by Andersen - Don't Buy Renewal by Andersen Windows 
- Renewal by Andersen - Pricing 
- Renewal by Andersen - Windows leak air 
- Renewal by Andersen - Warranty 
- Renewal by Andersen - Incorrect advertising concerning installation
- Renewal by Anderson - Windows 
- Renewal by Andersen - Customer service
- Renewal by Andersen - windows