Reliance CDMAbalance cuts every now and then

Every now and then my balance is cut from my reliance CDMA mobile number by various services which is automatically activated...the more you will use you phone..the more they will activate various services..I have never sween such a fraud company in my life...I was loving reliance in past..but the way their customer care is treating us is really pathetic..They are never refunding our money..what the hell this %$*@ ing company is doing..there is nothing like customer satisfaction...Please provide me a way to file a case against this company...

• Vi
    Vinod S Jul 25, 2013

yes same for me happened...
    For 1PSMS service amount deducted for the month, after single week it again deducted..whats wrong with me? amount getting deducting unnecessary. Please refund amount for reliance cdma [protected].

• Ra
    rajulapati May 14, 2013

A Caller tune has been set on my dad's mobile automatically. Now i don't understand how to remove it. It is costing me daily.
    please act immediately.
    my dad's number is: [protected]

RCOMcare Jul 13, 2011

Hi Ekta,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as the number was not reachable. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

• Ek
    ekta sharma Jul 07, 2011

I have a reliance CDMA connection with number [protected] in mumbai circle. These people activated certain services without my approval and they donot have a fair billing system. inspite of my repeated talks and request with customer care representative they have deducted my money for the unsubscribed services.

• Ji
    jitendrahpcl Jul 02, 2011

sir we have a relince cdma wireless phone since last three year but last 6 month there is not networ working in it phone is fine but network in vill, gopalpur the .nasrullaganj dist .sehore m.p .466331 is not working last 6 month .our rim tower distance is only 500meter.

RCOMcare May 19, 2011

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

sam pawar May 18, 2011

I AM having cdma reliance phone in shahapur, thane, maharastra, but network is so poor in this area after one yrs complaint no solution by reliance team

RCOMcare Mar 04, 2011

Hi Ravi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at [email protected]

• Ra
    Ravi Gupta Mar 03, 2011

sir, my mobile no is [protected]. jokes service had activated on my phone and 30 Rs. amoout has been deducted on date 23/02/11, and i have raised a complaint on 25/02/11, complaint no is [protected] but there is no resolution of my problem

• In
    i need justice Jan 11, 2010

i have taken a pack of sms named 1p/sms and 11 rs. are to be cut out from the account before completion of one month 1rs. are charged /sms although company having scheme of autorenewal of package

Jogendra Dec 02, 2009

Here i would like to intimate all the reliance mobile users beware of hidden charges like activation of special pack etc... reliance like such a big company doing all these trustless activities on their innocent customers. they are activating some packages with out customer request, when customer calls to customer care they says u have subscribed the pack...how can we subscribe without knowing anything about the pack...how it is possible?

• Ve
    vedv Oct 07, 2009

i have a reliance cdma mobile.
    i have change my no. to another sim,
    so reliance web world incharge said rs. 150/ charge for no. transfer charge.
    but at that time i know through customer care this is afake charge.
    i have also arelince cdma complaint no. is [protected].
    so please arrange my money.
    atul