Reelvidz.comCHARGED MY CARD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THEIR SITE

I JUST CHECKED MY BANK AND THIS REELVIDZ.COM HAS CHARGED ME TWO TIMES FOR 39.95 FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER ORDERED AND HAVE NOT USED. I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO THE FRUAD DEPARTMENT AT MY BANK AND THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT ON TUESDAY AFTER THE HOLIDAY. WHEN I CALLED THE NUMBER IT HAS A MACHINE THAT TALKS ABOUT A "CHARTER" WHAT EVER THAT IS. I ALSO GOT ON LINE AND GOOGLED THEM AND THE WEB SITE CAN NOT BE FOUND. BOY R THESE PEOPLE IN TROUBLE. ILL GET MY MONEY BACK I HAVE A GREAT BANK. BUT THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. I AM A SINGLE PARENT AND CANT AFFORD CHARGES THAT I DID NOT AUTHROIZE.

• Ab
    Aby AbY Mar 09, 2017

same goes to me . they did twice . what should i do . i try to find "stop" or "cancel" but its not there ..

• Th
    Thomas Schleis Jan 04, 2017

just today credit card fraud dept. messaged me that reelvids attempted to take 39.95 from my account and it was denied. I have never heard of this place before but capital one is checking into it.

• Ar
    Archangle Mar 20, 2014

I have had the same issue with these people. They deducted twice from my bank account and i can't get hold of them. I sent them an email asking (automatic email attached) and still no reply from them. These people have to be stopped. What can i do? Does anyone have an email address for them? The automatic email does not show the address and i want proof that i sent them emails. All i have at the moment is screen shots. Please help! Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    SD

• Dk
    dknudson Dec 31, 2013

We have been charged for several months, $38.17 and I'm mad! I can't seem to find any place to CANCEL! How can we get OUT OF THIS rediculous rip off?

• El
    elizabetta57 Nov 02, 2011

Join the club. They charged my account initially $39.95 (which was pending), when the charge went thru, it went up to $40.35 and then another charge of $1.00, for what I do not know. Mind you, when my daughter started the process of getting the 5-day free trial, she filled out her info (including MY debit card info, man was I mad), when she went to the next step, the webpage wouldn't download. She never even got the chance to hit submit. So she gave up on it, never used it because she couldn't get it to work, assumed there was no need to cancel since nothing seemed to go thru. Well the charges showed up in my checking account! Attempts to contact via email went unanswered, tried calling and was put on hold for so long I gave up. I'm sure they arranged it to be that way. I had to cancel my debit card so they couldn't charge it any further and now I must go thru the tedious process of disputing the charges, not to mention being totally inconvenienced not being able to use my debit card, which I use for everything, until my new one arrives. And now their website is down for maintenance so you can only call them...but you'll wait until the cows come home before they take you off hold, if they ever do. They are a total rip off and NO ONE should use their service.