Red Lobster — food
My family ate at Red Lobster Sunday evening @ 5:30 on November 5th.
We had the Ultimate feast, endless shrimp, and oysters on the half shell and ice tea. We were very disappointed because we had to send the shrimp back, it was way over fried and hard so, he got the scampi and it was almost raw . The lobster was no taste to it and crab legs were cold and watery! Raw scampi also! The ice tea tasted like chemicals due to the water problem in Bossier City. The oysters were good but all of us later got sick with diarrhea and stomach ache. I have never had any problems with there food before and the waitress just acted indifferent about it all. I am not one to complain but, this was totally inexcusable.
More Red Lobster Complaints & Reviews
- Red Lobster - do not work at red lobster wauwatosa
- Red Lobster - table turning
- Red Lobster Wauwatosa - stay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer
- Red Lobster - food quality
- Red Lobster - terrible overall experience
- Red Lobster Hospitality - found hair in my food
- Red Lobster Hospitality - management
- Red Lobster Hospitality - food
- Red Lobster Hospitality - our experience at dinner
- Red Lobster - stolen car