The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Readers Digest — No free gift for preferred subscribers
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
As many people stated, I am a preferred subscriber that received a card inside the Readers Digest magazine. I tried to log on per the instructions on the card, but to no avail. Nothing!
Readers Digest has been, in the past, one of the most subscribed and reputive magazine, so for this scam to be associated with this magazine, astounds me. I cannot believe that they do not stand behind whatever it is they are offering.
More Readers Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii
- Readers Digest Book Processing Center - THEY KEEP SENDING ME BOOKS THAT I HAVE NOT ORDERED
- Readers Digest - 1,000,000 fraud
- Reader's Digest - No my legal name and only give me emai account and let me pay their money
- Readers Digest - Unsolicited goods!
- Reader's Digest - Unsolicited VPP & Recipt of unordered book on 15-02-2010