RCNBilling department fraud

I requested a telephone line on July 24th 2009 but the line was never installed in my house, however, RCN started charging my credit card immediately. Whenever I called tech support to get my line installed, but they did not answer my calls, and after being on hold for more than an hour in several occasions I couldn’t wait any longer.

After 4 months of being charged for telephone service that I did not have, I contacted RCN the billing department and I got transfer and/or hung up on 6 different occasions, and my problem has not been resolved. RCN acknowledges that my line never got installed and they decided to transfer me to a local care center (in Pittsburgh) where a nice gentleman by the name of Jeremy (he did not wanted to disclose his last name) acknowledge that RCN’s billing department is making everything possible to avoid refunding money to clients.

Please do not get RCN, it will make your life hell