RCA.com / Technicolor — television
Don't ever buy a RCA Product or but it from KMART I purchased a 50 RCA TV last year because I was going to move and wanted everything new. I had it in storage never opened it I moved In July and Had the cable company come to turn on the cable in August. Took the TV out of the box and had the cable guy hook it up . I worked for two weeks and will now not power on. I have contacted RCA and have had no response. I have now contacted the Better Business Bureau. I paid a lot of money for this TV this absolutely ridiculous. model # LED50B45R unsure about date just moved and never open it until 8/14/17 It will not power on Sep 23 (10 days ago)to rca.tv.support will not power on Sep 26 (7 days ago)to rca.tv.support This is my third email my TV does not have any power will not power on I just staring using this TV on August 14 my next step is the better business bureau and consumer affair complaints 9:51 AM (9 minutes ago)to rca.tv.support I am now sending this letter to the better business bureau I actually did not open this television box until August that is when I got cable Product_Or_Service: May 2017
More RCA.com / Technicolor Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger