The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RCA TV — tv repair
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Had a convegience problem in my RCA TV, called them and they sent a technichian out the didn't know what the problem was called another tech on the phone and after being on hold for 30 minutes told her that only a fuse and Diode ned to be replaced so we order them and they said 3 to 5 business day to be shipped, it tokks them 3 weeks to ship the parts and for the tehcnichain to come out again to install it and after they did they found out that they didn't know what they were doing so the technician ruined the whole TV and the board needs to be rebuilt as she burnt it and they I have to pay for it to be fixed, called their customer serivce and I was hung up on more than 5 different times, so improfeesional and rude customer service and they don't kno what they are doing.
More RCA TV Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger