The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RCA — tv malfunction
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In 2004 we purchased a TV, RCA model D56W20, for over $3000.00. Almost a year ago the power supply quit working. I have researched this defect for this particular model and found that it is more than common for this tv to quit working within the first 4-5 years of purchase. We thought we were making a long term investment in a product with a great reputation. Should there not be a recall on this product for repair or replacement? I have been an avid consumer for RCA for more than 20 years and expect them to make some sort of concession for a defective product. I am currently disabled with multiple sclerosis and cannot afford the repairs or to replace the TV. I am more than a little disappointed and would like to hear from RCA Customer Service as to what their solution might be in my case. We have always taken excellent care of our electronics. Thank you for your time and consideration
Jay & Tracy Wittenberg
More RCA Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger