The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rca L32HD31 — green light on... but no picture
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought a RCA L32HD31 in October 2008...Yesterday we turned the TV off and later that evening go to turn the TV on nothing happens...Except for a yellow light then it turns green...I am told it is an investor board...I believe that TV's should have more than a year warranty...Is it not sad that TV's that were made with a knob that you have to turn last longer than a brand new TV...I also believe that these companies do timers on purpose to make us the consumers pay even more for them to get richer...
More Rca L32HD31 Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player - it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger