Raymour & Flanigan — Mattress issues
We purchased a very expensive mattress in March 2017. Within 3 months is felts like the sides were caving in. We rotated it and gave it a few more moths but it is getting worse. We both have back issues and this is only adding insult to injury. I called R&F and they sent a mattress technician. He took pictures and measurements but never had me lay on the mattress. The report that came back was that all measurements were within the MFG's standards and if it gets worse to call back. All we want in a different mattress. We filed a complaint with the BBB.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour And Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour And Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour And Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set