Ramada Worldwidestaying at ramada prague city centre 4/8/19-7/8/19

We stayed at Ramada Prague City Centre for 3 nights on 4-7 august 2019 .
We had 3 rooms for me, my wife and our 5 daughters (305, 306, 307) and we paid for that 32, 045.50 czk (about 1, 300 euro) for 3 nights.
Generally the hotel was nice, the staff were really good. But we had two events that made our staying very uncomfortable:
1. One of our rooms (305) was not air conditioned, the other (306) was working but not well. Only one (307) was working well. Although we ask the reception to fix it, nothing was done (we got one small fan ). So the three august nights we spent without a proper air-condition.
2. On the 5 to august night (at about 11 p.m), some drunk guy starts making Terrible noise near our rooms, shouting and knocking on all of the third flour walls, even on the on the elevator's doors. Actually he broke the elevator's door, which was not working for 3 days. After we talked to the reception, the local police arrived, but the guy steel stayed at the hotel. At 1.00 am he even tries to entered our daughters room, knocking and shouting at their door! .
Our daughters were terrified and could not even sleep for two nights ahead.
- Because of all that, we expect you to to consider any Compensation for our not enjoyable stay at RAMADA hotel.
- It is needless to say what is our feedback for our vacation at the Ramada hotel.
+[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Da
Aug 10, 2019

Comments

• Se
      Aug 20, 2019

My wife and I staid at the Ramada at 3340 w us hwy 90 in Lake City Fl. On Sunday 8/18
    Although the room was OK, when we walked in my wife slipped and nearly fell when she walked into the bathroom because the floor was all wet. We put a towel on the floor and found out, when my wife took a shower that there was water UNDER the tub so when one stepped into the tub you thought you were on a boat. The base of the tub appeared to be very thin and moved wildly under foot so that you hat to hold the grab bar to keep from falling. Evidently water was squized from under the tub onto the floor. Also the stopper in the sink was disconnected from the control rod which caused the water not to drain. I coukd not even lift the stopper manually.
    This condition was not new, the tub, in particular was in bad condition with cracks by the drain which i suspect is how water got under the tub. I never saw anything like it.
    The gentleman at the desk did not appear to be concerned about this, but thanked me for the feedback and told me he would have it looked at. I am certain we were not the first to report it and since nothing was done to fix this dangerous condition I lt compelled to escalate the complaint and hopfully prevent an accident and subsequent law suit.
    The room number is 106.