5555 Financial Plaza, Shreveport, LA, 71129, US
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Ramada Worldwidemy refund

I looked online and reserved a room at the ramada for aug 30 for 2 nights. 2 weeks of booking my room I asked about the fireplace, the couch and etc because that's the room I wanted. I then went online and saw the same exact room the fireplace well like a mini house so I booked it. When I made it to the hotel on the 30th it was hot and was like a creeped out hotel so I went and checked out the room and when I got inside the room I told my husband this is not the room we booked and he said were not staying here. We went to the front desk and explained to the lady that the room we booked suppose to had a fireplace couch and etc she told me that's not the room I reserved and I said well the lady I talk to on the phone didn't tell me that it was a suite that I was trying to get she said the lady must of got it mixed up and if we wanted that room it would be extra money because it's a suite. I told her no that's ok I want my refund back I will just go somewhere else. So she said that's fine my money will be back on my card in 1-3 business days. It's been a week and still have not received my refund so I called today to speak with the manager and explained to her what happens and why I haven't received my refund she said that she show that someone stayed in that room for 2 nights I said no maam I did not stay in that room!! When I looked in there and saw that wasn't the room I booked we left. So she said she have to check with the person that checked me in she's been saying she's going to call me back never did I been having to call them and she's still giving me the run around with my refund and i'm highly pissed. The hotel was filthy, water spots in the ceiling. Glass doors were dirty like they haven't been washed in a week. It was bad customer service she had me and another guy in the line waiting to check in and she was back there giving out paychecks. It said online that it had a bar the bar was out of service the food kitchen was down. It look like a prostitution hotel. It was bad and I didn't see me and my family staying at that place. Also the lady that book me into the hotel her name was martisha. The manager told me she can't give me my refund until martisha let her know that I didn't stay at the hotel those 2 nights I didn't understand that if I told her that I didn't stay at that hotel and she didn't believe me she could have rolled those cameras back and she can clearly see that me, my husband and my daughter went into that room we looked around in it and we left. I also have my receipt.

my refund

Ramada Worldwidebugs/bad management /refund not received.

We Made a reservation online through wyndhamhotels.com 7/30/19 for the ramada in Shreveport, LA. We reserved a king deluxe room upon arriving they told us we only have double beds due to renovation i understood and accepted that and checked in farther.We got through and we were told the elevators do not work so we have to climb 4 floors to get to our room when we finally got to our room there was two bugs in bathroom and a roach behind tv in living room so we called down to front desk they said we couldn't get a refund and had to talk to management since we were past our cancellation time i said we will be down and checking out.Prior to the next day i called the manager 7/31/19 i discussed with the manager and told him what happened and explained we got a double and not king and there is bugs in the room he said okay we will give you a refund back to your credit card i said okay there was no sorry or how can i make it better nothing so not impressed with this hotel its a shame for being a ramada also.Now since he didn't take more action we have to go through our credit card dispute center and we have to explain since the management could care less..

Ramada by Wyndham Shreveport Airportflea bites nasty room including bathtub no housekeeping

Flea bites nasty room including bathtub no toilet didn't flush house keeping
My husband and I have several bite marks the elevator broke we had to walk the stairs 6 floor with suitcases. I think I deserve a refund or lawsuit. I reported the bad services. The same day . Nothing changed I was told the manager was not there for 2 days .
Keynetris Burke