Quality Inn — dirty bed
The bed had blood all over the sheets and the cover. When I complained I was not offered clean sheets. I was told to call the manager. When I did, he told me I should have complained and got new sheets. It was a catch 22. At any rate I spent $116 to not sleep in a filthy, bloody bed. They should not be able to be called Quality Inn with bed sheets and service like that!
More Quality Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues!
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points!
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work