Quality Inn — harrassement and bullying at work
I was promoted to a new positon, three weeks ago. That when the harrassment started employees were throwing trash in my office on the floor and they would come in and tell me to clean it up and I was #ed and idot, when I would order food from the restuarant the employee would mess with my food. Another time an employee from the kitchen theartened to beat me up. I report this to the supervisor chris and he told me that wasnt harrassement. Then on friday september 19, 2008 there was a banquet funeral held at the quality inn, and rosie an employee there also started yelling at me and callling me stupid and continue to degrade me in front of customers and chris (The supervisor) was right there and done nothing but let it happened. This situation has made me not go back to my job because I felt no one would defend me with the employees and what the surrounding. I fear for myself that I was going to get beat up when I left work. But chris the supervisor would not put an end to it. Chris was letting this happen and it was unfair. Im a single mother with one child that is 7 months old. I enjoy this job very much and I went to work even on my days off when asked. I hope that I do hear from you and something is done with situation. I greatly appreicate you reading this thank you amanda mestas (Former employee)
More Quality Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues!
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points!
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Choice Hotels - unethical behavior and unprofessional conduct