Menu

QS Supplies  -  Delivery and returns

L
Author of the complaint
3:50 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have ordered a Reina Capo 500mm Wide Flat Towel Rail Chrome and a matching pipe kit among other items from the company (order number 342723). I received a notification that an item will be delivered on the 13th of January although the delivery company who contacted me was unable to confirm which item. The pipe kit was delivered on the 13/1/2021. I phoned the company a week or so later to enquire about the towel rail and they stated that they are unable to give me update as their supplier is only available via email but they will try to chase it. I phoned them again on the 29/1/2021 with this enquiry and this time they stated that it has already been delivered on the 13/1 and I signed for it. I do not live in the house yet as it is a building site. I explained that it is not true and they asked me to send them an email and they will investigate it. I got a reply that it is under investigation.
With no further communication or response somebody shoved up and delivered the missing item on the 2/2/2020. I do have four witnesses to confirm the same. I emailed them immediately with this news, requesting an explanation and a return.
On the 4/2/2021 I received another email from the company telling me that the item was already delivered on the 13/1/2021 as planned, therefore they are not accepting the item for return.
I replied to the email explaining that it is simply not true and I have witnessses to confirm the same. They replied this time that they will accept the return but I have to pay the return fee and has to provide a specific package for the item. Also the pipe kit is unused but opened therefore they refused to accept it.
It is absolutely unacceptable that they are not willing to admit their mistake. Clearly when we raised the issue and they realised that they made a mistake somebody quickly delivered the item without any trace, without requesting a signature. It has caused us a significant delay in the building works and in the end I had to buy a new one.
After all what happened it is absolutely unacceptable that they want me to pay the retun fee, not willing to accept the pipe kit and requesting us to provide special package for the items.

View 0 more photos