Having problems with Plumbing Force?

Plumbing Force Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Plumbing Force Customer Service. Initial Plumbing Force complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Plumbing Force above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Plumbing Force. Discuss the issues you have had with Plumbing Force and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Plumbing Force Complaints & Reviews

Plumbing ForceFood waste water in my washing machine

Waste water in my washing machine
I had a new side-by-side dishwasher and washing machine plumbed in (via the waste under my sink.) The first visit the plumber had to get parts to combine the hoses together into a bigger waste pipe connection. £140 later. Three months later I noticed waste water in my new washing machine. After asking the company to send someone out to check the original plumbing - I was disgusted to be charged yet another call out fee of £90 and £28 for some "clips" to fix what should have been done correct the first time around. Rip-off, immoral traders!

Food waste water in my washing machine

Plumbing ForceBoiler repair

On 12 December an engineer came to deal with my boiler as the pressure had dropped to near zero. He identified repairs saying the boiler needed certain parts which PF could order. I paid £300 for his visit. I was told they would be back. Since then I have tried repeatedly to get them to return as my boiler is on its last legs again with the pressure having fallen.

On every call, I get told that "Michelle" needs to sort it but she never does and, having got her number, she does not respond to calls.

Very poor service and a rip off.

Lynde

Dec 14, 2020

Plumbing Force — 56 bouverie rd west folkestone ct20 2rl

Boiler Repairs. I am very disappointed by the service and advice I have been given over a recent problem...

Plumbing ForceFix problem with 3a fuse to boiler blowing

Had a problem with the 3A fuse supply to my Worcester Bosch boiler blowing. An engineer arrived and proceeded to disconnect the main water pump, 3-port valve and other electrical connections to try and isolate the problem. The engineer was unable to find the problem but I was still charged in excess of £500. To make matters worse I believe the engineer also accidently disturbed the rear cold water pipe of the shower pump in the same cupboard as the main water pump etc. causing it to leak, so a couple of days later I notice the living room ceiling has sagged and the fire place wall is also wet. The company claimed they had no liability. Avoid them.

Fix problem with 3a fuse to boiler blowing
      Fix problem with 3a fuse to boiler blowing

Plumbing ForceDelaying booked appointment

I booked an appointment with them a week in advance. It was booked on a Thursday afternoon between 2pm & 6pm, I got a call at 5.30pm to say his job was overrunning and could they come the next day between 9am & 1pm, I said that was fine.
        At 12.30pm I get a call to say he is running behind again and could they come between 3pm and 6pm, I said ok but it needed to be done today.
        5.30pm I get a call to say he's not coming today. At this point I had enough and have told them not to bother.
        It was a simple job of just them fitting in a new gas hob as we were having a new kitchen fitted, it was a 30min job.
        Not impressed!

Oct 27, 2020

Plumbing Force — Plumbing visit to my property and subsequent communication and lack of action

I have outlined below the main problems I had in relation to a visit by Plumbing Force. Having escalated thi...

Plumbing ForceBroken saniflow 14 dickymoors great waltham

I called this company and they informed me the could deal with the saniflow system, the engineer came out and said it was broken and this company didn't deal with this or couldn't give me a quote, he also said that he couldn't pump out the toilet as this would damage his hoover. I have sent a complaint to them which they have said I paid for an engineer and that I was told they didn't fix this type of system so why would I have paid up front if they had informed me of this on the phone, I want a refund and paid over £100 for no service.

Plumbing ForceCharged incorrectly and work never completed

Booked plumbing force to look at an issue with a leaking tap and heating, was told the call out fee would be £99. Yet they charged £198 and never even fixed anything! On the day they turned up and said we would need to order some parts and they would send us a quote.

2 weeks later and still no quote - despite emailing them 4 times and calling them 3 times, they never responded.
            Ive contacted them to find out why i was charged £198 and again no response.

Plumbing ForceBroken boiler

I called a plumber from this company for my mum's boiler
              He came out asking for £102 to see what was with the boiler check it for 5 minutes and said the boiler is un repairable you need to change the boiler. Which gave so much stress to my 78 year old mum.
              So it took a while looking for a boiler which my mum could not buy because they were expensive.
              So I thought we should call another plumber out so we did he came out and looked at the boiler straight away and said it can be fixed so he did fix it for under £100. How come a company like plumbing force said it can't be fixed giving my mum so much stress I want my mum to be refunded back because of plumbing force giving all this stress I be wrote to the head office a month ago have not heard anything back. So please contact me on [protected]

• Quannell Johnson Sep 26, 2020

Hi Cindy!

Some plumbers are unscrupulous and will attempt risky repairs on dangerously damaged boilers. Have you ever seen what happens when a hot water boiler malfunctions? The whole house can explode! I hope you see the error of your risky choice and replace that dangerous boiler before something bad happens.

Thanks!

Jun 28, 2020

Plumbing Force — Plumbing

Hello, I made an appointment, the plumber came to diagnose a loud vibration noise every time I used any...

Mar 29, 2020

Plumbing Force — Unblocking saniflo system - stole my £180

Hi can you please look in to my complaint regarding this job number: 141082 as a matter of urgency please. I...

Plumbing Force07/10/2019 - boiler repair - ripped off - charge hourly rate so took time to do simple job

Charged me £360 just to clean a heat exchanger plate and put it back. An hours work but as they charge hourly labour the job was heavily milked by the engineer. My card details were taken before the job so I should have just put the phone down then. Once he had taken the heat exchanger out the engineer offered to replace the part for £187 on top of labour but as soon as I said I just wanted it cleaned he slowed right down. He ran the bath taps for an eternity and spent ages trying to clean the plate itself using the kitchen sink and then the garden tap - he should have had the equipment necessary already with him. He also explained to me that he couldn't get inside the filter as the lid was on 'too tight'... a qualified engineer! Absolute rubbish. After the job he then said that he need to check the gas and spent another 40 minutes doing that trying to tell me that the pressure was coming in at 0.3 over the bar it should be. He could see that I was busy with my baby in the house so he knew I couldn't check what he was doing all the time.

An hours job that should have been £150 maximum but I was charged over double.
                The boiler had already been serviced in January 2019 so I'm not even sure if cleaning the heat exchanger was the issue or not. I feel totally ripped off and feel that the company are fraudsters.

Plumbing Forcecooker installation

Promised 3 hour callout from midday but did not turn up until the follwing day at 11.50. After already taking the £94 call out charge the gas engineer started quoting £60 for parts and £30 for extra labour. I told him that was unreasonable and unnecessary and when I was on the phone to the company to query this he packed up and left. This company Took money without doing the work. terrible customer service.
                  I eventually managed to get the cooker installed by a local firm for £80 all in so know i was being deliberately overcharged by plumbingfarce .

Plumbing Force — absolutely shocking customer service

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid this company. I booked a plumber on Friday morning and was given a slot, they took my...

Plumbingforcedidn't turn up

Disgraceful customer service - do not bother with them.

I booked an engineer to attend the following day to look at the boiler in the house of my late mother-in-law. I drove 60 miles from my home to be there for the 3-6 slot. At 5.15 I enquired about the location of the engineer and I was told that my booking had been moved to the 9-1 slot the next morning. I wasted a day's holiday, drove 120 miles and waited for 3 hours in a house without heating. Completely unacceptable.

When I complained I was told that "appointments are not guarantied (sic)". Not sure they understand the meaning of the word "appointment".

Plumbing Force — took my bank details but never turned up!!!

I booked a 10am-2pm slot early in the morning, 24/9/18, to fix my boiler. When 2pm arrived and they hadn't...

Tunbridge Wells

Plumbingforceplumbing

I was very close to losing my tenants because of the unprofessional way this company acted.
                      Plumbingforce cancelled my appointment 4 times in 3 days and the reason they gave me for cancelllation was the exact same every time "engineer stuck on previous job due to a gas leak".
                      My shower wasn't working and I also had shower cubicle drainange problem. My tenants been washing up in the garden where there is an external tap for more than 10 days now. I am appalled by the way this company acted.
                      I finally had to cancel my appointment as I did not trust the companu anymore and booked it somewhere else. A total loss of time

Plumbing Force — boiler repair

We called a plumber to fix our boiler which stopped working on Thursday. The plumber that came on Saturday...

Plumbingforce.co.ukquality of work done

The following is what I sent to Plumbing Force re work carried out in May 2018. Despite repeated attempts to contact them, they have simply ignored me - this despite their commitment to a reply within 14 working days:

5 hours work carried out on 1/5/18
                        Address:
                        39 Virgins Lane
                        Battle
                        East Sussex
                        TN33 0JH

The vertical flue installation was corrected by your representative but he left gaps through which rain then penetrated. This required me to bring back the roofers who had initially identified the fault with the flue while doing other work for me. The roofers ‘corrected' the problems (see below) and billed me for this work.
                        The purpose of this communication is to seek a partial refund from you for the defective work carried out by your representative. This is because his work resulted in rain penetrating into the roof space/attic where none had done before.
                        The picture below shows the state of the roof after the work done by your representative. Note the large exposed area and the broken/missing tiles and ‘wrap-over' seams which let rain enter the roof space

The second picture shows the roof after the remedial work - the roof is now water/rain-proof and its appearance is significantly improved

I certainly do not expect you to refund me the whole of the £175 charged by the roofers I brought in, as your man certainly made a very good attempt, but I think it would be both equitable and reasonable for you to refund me 1 hour (plus VAT) of his time as at the very least that amount was wasted/wrongly applied effort.

That would be £79 plus VAT (£15.80) = £94.80 out of your total invoice of £576 (which has of course been paid in full).

I look forward to hearing from you.

quality of work done
                        quality of work done

Plumbingforce — charged for boiler repair job not attempted

Avoid this rip-off company. I have been charged £94.80 by Plumbingforce for an emergency boiler repair which...