Menu
QS Supplies
reviews & complaints

QS Supplies
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

46 complaints
17 resolved 29 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of QS Supplies. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:05 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It all started by 2 missing items in the leg and plinth kit, to go with the 800 x 900 shower tray purchased. As it was a couple of items missing I got in touch with the company, to ask if they would post me the missing items essential for the attaching the shower tray. They replied and said they didn't stock the kits and wouldn't be able to do so but...

View 0 more photos
8:40 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Since engaging with QS Supplies 5 weeks ago I have experienced one problem after another, and would advise any potential customer seeking bathroom supplies to use one of the many great alternative suppliers who care about customer service . Initially I did not receive notification of a planned delivery, the email had gone into my spam. Without requiring my...

4:20 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband placed an order for nearly £1000 with QS Supplies Online Ltd on the 04th February 2015. They supplied us with an order number and the payment was taken from my husbands credit card. We then waited for notification of the delivery date but heard nothing. I tried phoning them several times but the line was dead, which raised concerns. My husband...

1:00 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Appalling customer service - don't use this company. I ordered bath and basin taps, but the basin taps were supplied with handles clearly from a different range. QS Supplies claimed they were correct (I separately verified with the manufacturer, Ultra, that they were not) and refused to replace or refund. Thankfully Ultra were able to provide spares of the correct handles, absolutely no help from QS Supplies though.

K
3:56 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered and paid for a spa bath which arrived i had it fitted an when it was tested the pump was cracked so a return was arranged by them they tried to say i damaged the enamel of the bath which i proved i hadn't they said they would reorder when i enquired they said whirlpool tested it and it too was damaged and another was being made then they said the...

8:30 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Having ordered several items from QS Supplies and having no problems with delivers or returns, on the 26 October 13, I ordered 3 fairly expensive taps, paid in advance as you do and, was told delivery was expected in 3 to 4 weeks. True to their word, 3 weeks later, 2 taps turned up. I called to ask about the 3rd tap. Apparently it was out of stock and would...

7:24 am

QS Supplies - Faulty tap

Do not use this company supplied a basin tap that doesn't turn off. Have been told on numerous occasions that a replacement cartridge has been sent nothing has ever been received. You cannot speak to anyone.

2 comments
Sep 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Bought three taps from the Sagittarius Pure range from QS. When fitted, one tap leaked and kept dripping. Contacted QS through their 'faults' contact: ignored. Contacted them again through their 'support' contact: ignored. They have no intention of dealing with faulty goods. Beware! Avoid this company at all costs!
(Sagittarius themselves were great - sent a replacement cartridge, which fixed the problem - no fuss).

Mar 29, 2013 6:53 am

The MD is called Farouk Member, his home number is [protected]
Its a uncle and two nephews set up to fob off complaints.

Ring Leicester trading standards to add you complains against these scammers MO and SHAF and a second nephew who works in storeroom to add to fobbiong process.
Please report your problems here as well, telephone [protected] or [protected] ask for officer in charge to take complaints, ( trading standards in Leicester) so they can add you name in their list of complainants against Q and S supplies.

you should see the size of Mo's bmw and shaf merc from years of operating this .

2:59 pm

QS Supplies - rubbish company

QS Supplies is by far the worst dealings I have ever had from any company, ever. Some 'customer service' training would without doubt be highly beneficial. None of the staff even have the decency to sign off the emails, prefering to remain annonymous; it is obvious why.
For example, I rung up once and was told 'everyone was busy' so I asked for a call back. The male phone operative said he would get someone to call me back. He was about to hang up when I said 'won't you need my number to do that?' He said 'yes' and I recited my number. I then asked the man to read it back to me to ensure he'd got it right. He admitted he hadn't actually bothered to write it down! Absolutely appalling.
The item delivered was not what I ordered and when I rang to arrange a correct delivery I was accused of lying and had to send them a photo of the wrong item to prove it. When it did come it was not as the website advertised. They would not give me a refund even though I'd returned both items at my own expense, until I contacted Trading Standards and reported them. They even denied receiving one of the items until I pointed out that I'd sent it tracked mail, a staff member signed for it and it was visible on the track and trace website. I was then told to prove this to them.
It is clear why QS Supplies doesn't have a customer feedback section published on it's own website.
Maybe future customers will be treated better, however, I really doubt it.

3 comments
G
Jun 09, 2014 4:35 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Awful company - please avoid! The order placed was near £700 and they advertised all items in stock. I tried contacting them via their "support" email and they responded unable to help and gave me a phone number. This took over 10 emails! What is the point in support if they cant answer a simple question. I then called, was hung up on and when I did get through, they then said they could not deliver on time in line with what was on their website (trading standards?!) - This means ive had to cancel a workman that was booked on their ETAs and put my job back by weeks. Have now emailed asking them to confirm cancellation of the order. Atrocious behaviour and would strongly advise you do not use them

Nov 11, 2012 7:56 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Telephone consumer advice centre in Leicester [protected] . They knowi all about this company and your complait will update their fat file on these scammers.
Its an uncle and two nephews set up. only three people and depends if you ask for billing section or customer relation or any other department they pass on to each other.
I am a local plumber and I had no end of dealings with these scammers who take pride in fobbing off refund demands and any unhappy customers. all local tradesman avoid them so they rely heaviliy on online shop from people who don't read their reviews until they get stung.

J
Nov 07, 2012 6:42 am

I can fully agree that QS SUPPLIES IS THE WORST SUPPLIER that I have ever dealt with, and thats saying something!. My bath arrived damaged and they took 3 weeks to consider taking it back, I had to courier it, and even now 6 wks later they havent refunded me. They want me to check the tracking to their depot and who signed for it at their depot? For sure they dont know whats going on in their own warehouse. Calling them you get different answers to the same query and no-one phones you back ... Dismal service and theyre very bad at refunds on damaged goods.
JB

V
11:43 am

QS Supplies - orders

Do not buy from these people! I placed an order with this company without seeing the reviews on this site, I did find some good reviews but it is my belief that these were posted by the company after a number of bad reviews. My order was placed and a few days later I got a call saying my parcel would be delivered later that day, great I thought that was quick. The parcel was missing 2 items and another was a lower priced substitute for a item I had ordered. I phoned the next day to ask what had happened and was abruptly told "2 days" nothing else, no apology, no mention of out of stock items anything. I waited two days, three days, four days nothing, I phoned again and was told two weeks because of the supplier. Two weeks passed and I got a delivery, I opened it to find only one of the missing items! To cut a long story short, I phoned a number of times and was promised that a delivery would be on its way but it never came. Now after SEVEN weeks the final part of my order came and guess what it was damaged! I have not returned the item because the damage will not be seen when fitted but I would strongly suggest anyone who is considering buying from these tossers not to do so!

4 comments
Apr 19, 2013 7:34 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Their scamming is still going strong as ever despite employing some internet company to write wonderful reviews in other boards like this .

Mar 29, 2013 6:46 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This set up of uncle Mohamed and his nephew Shaf have reached new height in scamming. They managed to get very cheap poor condition stuff from Portugal or Italy and the set of basins, toilets and bath do not match, and one part definately has bad hole in hand sink. They continuosly fobbed off when complained saying that its the plumbers fault. One hole is bigger than the fitting and they will never accept responsibility.- PLEASE RING LEICESTER TRADING STANDARD [protected] AND ASK FOR MANAGER TO ADD YOUR COMPLAINT IN DETAIL. or ring [protected].
Four times in last two months I went to Mohamed and shaf with clients and they never gave refund.. This is what happens when they sell some items for cash without VAT receipt to independants and freelancers.

Cheap prices get clients roped in the scam and then trouble starts. They, Uncle and two nephews play fobbing game using a second nephew from store room to mislead any complaints.

Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Do not purchase from this company, items delivered late either damaged/faulty/or a copy. They will not return your money, to be honest this company is a total con. The prices are inflated to make it appear that you are getting a good deal, I have found the same item at a much lower cost. Again do not use this company they would make good viewing on watchdog. By the way do not trust a word they say.

Oct 29, 2012 7:56 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is an uncle and two nephews operation . They sent me some work as a freelance plumber when i came out of prison about 2 years ago. Although they appear friendly there is a very determined effort to make sure that no or very little refund is given which i have seen with my own eyes. again and again. They take pride in scamming their customers out without paying any refund or replacement and the usual answer is no one will buy this again if I take it in if the customer returns an item or a set of items.
I have seen more honest people in prison . Beware, you have been warned of their dishonest practice.
Please report your problems here as well, telephone [protected] or [protected] ask for duty officer, ( trading standards in Leicester) so they can add you name in their list of complainants against Q and S supplies.

cheers
Mark R.

6:58 am

QS Supplies - Refusing to refund

Ordered a toilet, cistern, taps and basin from these clowns on the 20th of July. The following day I got a call saying the toilet was no longer in stock so I said to cancel the order. They ignored this until the 6th of August when I got an email saying the toilet I ordered is not in stock and to pick a new one. I called again to confirm my order was cancelled. The idiot on the phone didnt really know what I was talking about and just said to email them. So straight away I mailed them to cancel the order. 10 minutes later I got an email, just typed up, saying the order has been dispatched, they will refund me for the toilet, but everything else is on the way. I mailed them back saying I dont want it, I cancelled it. They said it had been sent and there was nothing they can do, I can return it to them at my own cost. Told them this is not how it is going to happen and I want my money back. They said they will refund me, less 44 pounds delivery. I again explained this is not how it works, I cancelled before they sent anything. Anyway, on the 6th of August I got an official looking delivery not with tracking etc on it. I again said this order is cancelled so dont bother and give me my money back. On the morning of the 7th I got a call from a local delivery company asking my address because QS got it wrong. I said to them not to deliver, the order was cancelled. Then got an email from QS saying that because I have refused delivery they will refund me less delivery. I told them no, I am getting all my money back, order was cancelled before delivery. So far no more contact and no refund. I am claiming all the money back through my bank and preparing court papers should they decide to refund me less the postage. Stay well away. They are criminals and need shutting down.

10:42 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QS Supplies - Goods paid for but not Sent.

I bought a full bathroom set from QS supplies on 31/05/11 order no: QS-181075. When i opened the pallet up i discovered that the basin tap, Lauren Series 170 Mini Mono Basin Mixer Tap, was missing. I contacted them straight away to be told that it had definatly been packed, ie it was MY FAULT...! After several more emails and phone calls a few weeks later they told me out of their 'goodwill' they would send me a replacement. A few days later and no sign of replacement i rang again, this time i was told that the tap i had originally ordered was OUT OF STOCK and to chose another one. (the tap that was definatly packed was out of stock...!) On 24/06/11 I choose the Lauren series 170 Mono mixer QS-V45031 instead to match the bath taps, was told that this would be delivered in 3-5 days. 1 week later i ring again to say no sign of tap and was given a tracking no for HDNL couriers. I ring them and they tell me that the tracking no is not long enough and they have no record of it... I have tried ringing QS Supplies several times to ask for a manager, they always seem to be out to lunch (who's running these cowboys...?) they have been lying to me from the start, they have taken my money and not sent the goods. I run a bathroom design and fitting company and have lost a client because of this and i expect a full refund of the price of the tap £33 + VAT and of the TOTAL shipping £110 + VAT. If not i am quite happy to take these idiots all the way for fraud and potential loss of earnings.

C
9:57 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We ordered a shower cubicle from this company on the 24th April 2011, paying by credit card. Despite confirmation of payment from sagepay and our credit card company, QS supplies denied receiving payment. After sagepay intervened they finally accepted they had received payment on the 11th May. They claimed to have dispatched our item on the 11th May which...

P
5:54 pm

QS Supplies - Don't be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website... its all a farce

Online service appears straighforward, no goods delivered when expected, on chasing via phone you get to speak to the rudest, most ignorant sales staff ever lived! When goods turn up half missing, im told I cant request a refund over the phone I have to email. Upon emailing, an array of rude, obnoxious emails flurry through from QS staff, where Im told good have been sent and I have to wait for them...lovely! Wait how long i wonder, hmmmmm? On top of that, if i choose to return any items due to late delivery then I have to pay postage and this is not refunded ! Appalling service.

Worst bathroom & diy online store I have ever come across in a million years, dont be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website...its all a farce! You have been warned.

1 comment
Sep 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Blatant liars, rude, unhelpfull, was a big mistake being caught by their nice web site, i called hotline to check items in stock was assured they were and delivery promised 2-3 days, paid with debit card over phone, no email reciept/conformation recieved, called again, still no conformation, money had been taken from my account so assumed order was in transit, how wrong was i, still waiting, trying to get refund, call them and they just GRUNT at you .please AVOID!

8:53 pm

QS Supplies - Damaged goods not replaced

Don't buy anything from this company.We received damaged stock which they refuse to replace. We have e-mailed photos of the damage three times now but they refuse to admit they sent us damaged goods.We received a toilet with a crack in the side, the box had been opened an the cistern was missing (which we still haven't received). The customer service is terrible, they are not interested in your problem and they put the phone down when you ask them for a refund. What a bunch of arrogant, rude offensive people. We are going to complain to Leicester Trading Standards and try and claim our money back somehow. This company should not be allowed to trade - looking at the number of very poor reviews and bad experiences many many people have had.

3 comments
R
Apr 18, 2016 3:47 am

I totally agree, this company should be closed down. They are a total fraud, no customer service, deliver part orders then don't complete please please avoid this "shower" like acid. Their prices are easily matched and if they fail to deliver complete then your order is more expensive when you end up repurchasing replacement or missing items from another supplier.

Nov 11, 2012 7:50 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is an uncle and two nephew operation, just three people running this business and two phone lines coming in.
I am a local plumber in Leicester and i go to their shop often and I have seen nothing but complaints and how they are proud to fob customers and refunds.
Call local consumer advice number to add to their file [protected]. they compare notes and the favorite way to deal with telephone complaints are to pass the call to the other with a gesture to cut the call or avoid refund. All trades man know of their refund policy which is non or least as possible despite selling faulty or wrong items or uncertain delivery times.
One nephew Touseef also known as Shaf takes gloats how he does not have to pay and there are no come backs from dissatisfied customers because its very easy to find people on the net looking for cheapest deals regardless of quality.

Nov 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi,

I phoned Leicestershire Trading standards about them and they said they knew all about this company. I outlined my issues and got a reference number.
Not surprisingly, when I informed QS Supplies I'd done this is a recorded delivery letter, I got my refund.
It's a hassle to go through but it was the only way I'd have got my money back

Don't give up

1:22 pm

QS Supplies - no goods, bad customer service

I really wish I had seen this site prior to dealing with this company. Hindsight is wondeful thing. These people are fraudulent, dishonest, thieving, conmen who should not be allowed to trade in anything. They should not even be able to sell lollipops. I ordered a bath, taps and basin taps from them 6 weeks ago. I have not recieved a thing and when I called I was told various different stories from it had been delivered (yeah I wish!), to taps were not in stock. When I asked for my money back I was told that I would have to pay a 25% restocking charge. They have since put me on hold several times and then hung up and when I finally got through they are unhelpful and rude. I pray that they go bankrupt soon so they can stop ripping people off. I have reported them to trading standards and suggest that anyone who has had to deal with these shysters does the same. It is too late for me but if your value your money, time and sanity DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE. They are VILE people.

7:51 pm

QS Supplies - fake reviews

How strange that "Stacey Hawkins" on Shopsafe.com and "Paolo Donati" on Trustpilot.com, two different review sites, have managed to provide extremely lengthy word for word glowing reviews about QS Supplies. Is it purely coincidence that they not only had the exact same shopping experience, calling and receiving calls on the same day and receving their order on the same day. Please look up the reviews for yourself.

Now forgive my cynicism if I do not believe that "Stacey" and "Paolo" are a couple, both posting in their joy of such a great experience. This is a great example of a company doing their best to ramp up their overall review ratings.

2 comments
Nov 11, 2012 8:01 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please call [protected] which is the local consumer advice beareue so they can add you details to the fat file they have on these scammers.
This is a three man operation, uncle and two nephews and two phone lines on which they pass on customers to fob off complaints or delays inquiries.
I am local plumber and most trades men avoid these guys so they rely heavily on online shops which displays the cheapest prices.

G
Sep 21, 2012 5:58 am

Do your selves a favour and stay away from this company
You will be sworn at by their staff namely a guy call MO.
Be given wrong and in accurate information
have the phone hung up on you
and countless lies and false promises

I ordered a bathroom appliances from this company September 2012
after completing the order valued over £200 I had no communication from this company for over
a week, despite a promise of the items ordered to be delivered within two days.
When I rang to chase up the order I was told they will arrive the next day Monday.
Monday come and went no items delivered
so I rang again on Tuesday and asked again when these item will be delivered this time I was told
It will defiantly be Wednesday.
Wednesday came and went no items delivered.
So I rang up QS Supplies again and this time got the infamous Mr Mo you will see form other reviews Mo is some character)
I explained to Mo form QS supplies of Leicester that I have been waiting for items ordered over a week and half ago which have yet to be delivered and each time a day is given nothing turns up

What I got form Mo was barrage of abusive language stating that I did not place my order correctly and that the items are still in their warehouse.

When I asked what is was that I had done wrong on my order I got another barrage of abuse and to top it off was sworn at and then the phone hung up.
Maybe I am, sucker to punishment but I rang up again a little while after and spoke to another person who to be fair explained he was the manager and My items will be delivered on Friday two weeks after the actual order. So I though ok at least it’s now resolved.

Yep you guessed it Friday come no items. This time I rang to cancel my order for once and for all only to be told I am not allowed to cancel my order as its already been processed .
WOW they can actually do something then!
I explained I can cancel due to lack of delivery, and before I could finish I was sworn at again and the phone hung up.
So unless you want the same experience the go ahead and order at you own peril honestly every product can ordered from other suppliers who will give you the service you would expect
REMEMBER QS SUPPLIES OF 72 FOREST ROAD LEICESTER STAY AWAY AND DON’T BUY ANTHING FORM THIS REDICULAS COMPANY.

F
6:08 pm

QS Supplies - Faulty goods, customer service

Foolishly placed 2 orders with these people as their website didn't make clear all the extras needed. Had to ring to get bath delivered in the period they specified.

Their prices aren't as good as you first think as VAT not included and a stonking £41.99 delivery charge

Go to Plumbworld instead, just as cheap and excellent delivery and customer service.

A shower door arrived with a mark inside. After (only) 2 weeks of ringing them several times a day, still nothing resolved tho the manufacturer says they should deal with it right away.

Customer disservice keeps saying the computers are down and they can't see any info, the person is dealing with it is out of the office or "away from their desk" etc etc. Never ring back tho promised.

The MD is called Farouk Member, his home number is 0116 270 0193, the company secretary is Ibrahim Member. Oddly Mr Member is a very busy person and couldn't speak to me, but I don't think these chaps should be trading

6:24 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We bought a towel rail for our new bathroom last week. An excellent service, the towel rail was delivered within 3 days. Unfortunately it was used. It's covered in dents and scratches and has rust coming out the bottom of it. I contacted QS Supplies and they didn't seem surprised at all, just told me to take photos and email them back. Having read some of...

T
10:58 am

QS Supplies - Item returned because of late delivery, no refund

Ordered a tap from this company but needed it by a specific date as a plumber was coming. Paid them an additional £24.00 to guarantee delivery. Tap wasn't delivered. Called them and explained that the plumber was about to leave and was then told that I had no chance of receiving it in time, but they wouldn't tell me why or when I would receive it. It arrived the following day and the paperwork accompanying it showed that it had not been dispatched until the previous day. After two weeks of chasing this company for a refund I was told that they would send their courier in to collect it and my debit card would be refunded. That was almost 6 weeks ago and I still have not received the promised refund. They are cowboys of the first order and I would strongly recommend that nobody deals with them.

11:05 am

QS Supplies - Goods misdelivered, poor customer service

Am professional builder. Initial order, 24th Feb 2010; items stated as in stock; assurance of imminent delivery by end first week march. Early march, upon tearing out clients bathroom, QS change delivery date 28th March. Charged £50 delivery charge to supply only shower base to enable me to tile bathroom; shower base delivered not suitable. Returned to QS. Purchase base from alternative supplier and await quadrant. 28th March; no quadrant, client very stressed. QS offer alternative for about 30% more. 1st April purchase cheaper quadrant from alternative supplier. Request refund from QS. QS hit me with around £200 for delivery charge and restocking. Accept charges, request £400 refund. 17th April have now threatened legal action if no refund within seven days. These people are incompetent, their customer service is atrocious and they are also dishonest. Do not use them.

QS Supplies contacts