Having problems with QS Supplies?

QS Supplies Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with QS Supplies Customer Service. Initial QS Supplies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for QS Supplies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about QS Supplies. Discuss the issues you have had with QS Supplies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

QS Supplies — Bath returned damaged still waiting for replacement

I ordered and paid for a spa bath which arrived i had it fitted an when it was tested the pump was cracked so...

QS Supplies — Lack of product and service

Having ordered several items from QS Supplies and having no problems with delivers or returns, on the 26...

Lealholm

QS SuppliesFaulty tap

Do not use this company supplied a basin tap that doesn't turn off. Have been told on numerous occasions that a replacement cartridge has been sent nothing has ever been received. You cannot speak to anyone.

Mark Russell. Mar 29, 2013

The MD is called Farouk Member, his home number is [protected]
      Its a uncle and two nephews set up to fob off complaints.

Ring Leicester trading standards to add you complains against these scammers MO and SHAF and a second nephew who works in storeroom to add to fobbiong process.
      Please report your problems here as well, telephone [protected] or [protected] ask for officer in charge to take complaints, ( trading standards in Leicester) so they can add you name in their list of complainants against Q and S supplies.

you should see the size of Mo's bmw and shaf merc from years of operating this .

• Sy
      SysPixie Sep 23, 2010

Bought three taps from the Sagittarius Pure range from QS. When fitted, one tap leaked and kept dripping. Contacted QS through their 'faults' contact: ignored. Contacted them again through their 'support' contact: ignored. They have no intention of dealing with faulty goods. Beware! Avoid this company at all costs!
      (Sagittarius themselves were great - sent a replacement cartridge, which fixed the problem - no fuss).

QS Suppliesrubbish company

QS Supplies is by far the worst dealings I have ever had from any company, ever. Some 'customer service' training would without doubt be highly beneficial. None of the staff even have the decency to sign off the emails, prefering to remain annonymous; it is obvious why.
    For example, I rung up once and was told 'everyone was busy' so I asked for a call back. The male phone operative said he would get someone to call me back. He was about to hang up when I said 'won't you need my number to do that?' He said 'yes' and I recited my number. I then asked the man to read it back to me to ensure he'd got it right. He admitted he hadn't actually bothered to write it down! Absolutely appalling.
    The item delivered was not what I ordered and when I rang to arrange a correct delivery I was accused of lying and had to send them a photo of the wrong item to prove it. When it did come it was not as the website advertised. They would not give me a refund even though I'd returned both items at my own expense, until I contacted Trading Standards and reported them. They even denied receiving one of the items until I pointed out that I'd sent it tracked mail, a staff member signed for it and it was visible on the track and trace website. I was then told to prove this to them.
    It is clear why QS Supplies doesn't have a customer feedback section published on it's own website.
    Maybe future customers will be treated better, however, I really doubt it.

• Gr
        Greigym Jun 09, 2014

Awful company - please avoid! The order placed was near £700 and they advertised all items in stock. I tried contacting them via their "support" email and they responded unable to help and gave me a phone number. This took over 10 emails! What is the point in support if they cant answer a simple question. I then called, was hung up on and when I did get through, they then said they could not deliver on time in line with what was on their website (trading standards?!) - This means ive had to cancel a workman that was booked on their ETAs and put my job back by weeks. Have now emailed asking them to confirm cancellation of the order. Atrocious behaviour and would strongly advise you do not use them

markrussell5 Nov 11, 2012

Telephone consumer advice centre in Leicester [protected] . They knowi all about this company and your complait will update their fat file on these scammers.
        Its an uncle and two nephews set up. only three people and depends if you ask for billing section or customer relation or any other department they pass on to each other.
        I am a local plumber and I had no end of dealings with these scammers who take pride in fobbing off refund demands and any unhappy customers. all local tradesman avoid them so they rely heaviliy on online shop from people who don't read their reviews until they get stung.

• Je
        jebbragg Nov 07, 2012

I can fully agree that QS SUPPLIES IS THE WORST SUPPLIER that I have ever dealt with, and thats saying something!. My bath arrived damaged and they took 3 weeks to consider taking it back, I had to courier it, and even now 6 wks later they havent refunded me. They want me to check the tracking to their depot and who signed for it at their depot?? For sure they dont know whats going on in their own warehouse. Calling them you get different answers to the same query and no-one phones you back ... Dismal service and theyre very bad at refunds on damaged goods.
        JB

QS Suppliesorders

Do not buy from these people! I placed an order with this company without seeing the reviews on this site, I did find some good reviews but it is my belief that these were posted by the company after a number of bad reviews. My order was placed and a few days later I got a call saying my parcel would be delivered later that day, great I thought that was quick. The parcel was missing 2 items and another was a lower priced substitute for a item I had ordered. I phoned the next day to ask what had happened and was abruptly told "2 days" nothing else, no apology, no mention of out of stock items anything. I waited two days, three days, four days nothing, I phoned again and was told two weeks because of the supplier. Two weeks passed and I got a delivery, I opened it to find only one of the missing items! To cut a long story short, I phoned a number of times and was promised that a delivery would be on its way but it never came. Now after SEVEN weeks the final part of my order came and guess what it was damaged! I have not returned the item because the damage will not be seen when fitted but I would strongly suggest anyone who is considering buying from these tossers not to do so!

Mark Russell. Apr 19, 2013

Their scamming is still going strong as ever despite employing some internet company to write wonderful reviews in other boards like this .

Mark Russell. Mar 29, 2013

This set up of uncle Mohamed and his nephew Shaf have reached new height in scamming. They managed to get very cheap poor condition stuff from Portugal or Italy and the set of basins, toilets and bath do not match, and one part definately has bad hole in hand sink. They continuosly fobbed off when complained saying that its the plumbers fault. One hole is bigger than the fitting and they will never accept responsibility.- PLEASE RING LEICESTER TRADING STANDARD [protected] AND ASK FOR MANAGER TO ADD YOUR COMPLAINT IN DETAIL. or ring [protected].
          Four times in last two months I went to Mohamed and shaf with clients and they never gave refund.. This is what happens when they sell some items for cash without VAT receipt to independants and freelancers.

Cheap prices get clients roped in the scam and then trouble starts. They, Uncle and two nephews play fobbing game using a second nephew from store room to mislead any complaints.

• Nt
          nthony James Mar 22, 2013

Do not purchase from this company, items delivered late either damaged/faulty/or a copy. They will not return your money, to be honest this company is a total con. The prices are inflated to make it appear that you are getting a good deal, I have found the same item at a much lower cost. Again do not use this company they would make good viewing on watchdog. By the way do not trust a word they say.

Mark Russell. Oct 29, 2012

This is an uncle and two nephews operation . They sent me some work as a freelance plumber when i came out of prison about 2 years ago. Although they appear friendly there is a very determined effort to make sure that no or very little refund is given which i have seen with my own eyes. again and again. They take pride in scamming their customers out without paying any refund or replacement and the usual answer is no one will buy this again if I take it in if the customer returns an item or a set of items.
          I have seen more honest people in prison . Beware, you have been warned of their dishonest practice.
          Please report your problems here as well, telephone [protected] or [protected] ask for duty officer, ( trading standards in Leicester) so they can add you name in their list of complainants against Q and S supplies.

cheers
          Mark R.

QS SuppliesRefusing to refund

Ordered a toilet, cistern, taps and basin from these clowns on the 20th of July. The following day I got a call saying the toilet was no longer in stock so I said to cancel the order. They ignored this until the 6th of August when I got an email saying the toilet I ordered is not in stock and to pick a new one. I called again to confirm my order was cancelled. The idiot on the phone didnt really know what I was talking about and just said to email them. So straight away I mailed them to cancel the order. 10 minutes later I got an email, just typed up, saying the order has been dispatched, they will refund me for the toilet, but everything else is on the way. I mailed them back saying I dont want it, I cancelled it. They said it had been sent and there was nothing they can do, I can return it to them at my own cost. Told them this is not how it is going to happen and I want my money back. They said they will refund me, less 44 pounds delivery. I again explained this is not how it works, I cancelled before they sent anything. Anyway, on the 6th of August I got an official looking delivery not with tracking etc on it. I again said this order is cancelled so dont bother and give me my money back. On the morning of the 7th I got a call from a local delivery company asking my address because QS got it wrong. I said to them not to deliver, the order was cancelled. Then got an email from QS saying that because I have refused delivery they will refund me less delivery. I told them no, I am getting all my money back, order was cancelled before delivery. So far no more contact and no refund. I am claiming all the money back through my bank and preparing court papers should they decide to refund me less the postage. Stay well away. They are criminals and need shutting down.

QS SuppliesGoods paid for but not Sent.

I bought a full bathroom set from QS supplies on 31/05/11 order no: QS-181075. When i opened the pallet up i discovered that the basin tap, Lauren Series 170 Mini Mono Basin Mixer Tap, was missing. I contacted them straight away to be told that it had definatly been packed, ie it was MY FAULT...! After several more emails and phone calls a few weeks later they told me out of their 'goodwill' they would send me a replacement. A few days later and no sign of replacement i rang again, this time i was told that the tap i had originally ordered was OUT OF STOCK and to chose another one. (the tap that was definatly packed was out of stock...!) On 24/06/11 I choose the Lauren series 170 Mono mixer QS-V45031 instead to match the bath taps, was told that this would be delivered in 3-5 days. 1 week later i ring again to say no sign of tap and was given a tracking no for HDNL couriers. I ring them and they tell me that the tracking no is not long enough and they have no record of it... I have tried ringing QS Supplies several times to ask for a manager, they always seem to be out to lunch (who's running these cowboys...?) they have been lying to me from the start, they have taken my money and not sent the goods. I run a bathroom design and fitting company and have lost a client because of this and i expect a full refund of the price of the tap £33 + VAT and of the TOTAL shipping £110 + VAT. If not i am quite happy to take these idiots all the way for fraud and potential loss of earnings.

QS Supplies — Dishonest trading

We ordered a shower cubicle from this company on the 24th April 2011, paying by credit card. Despite...

Qssupplies.co.ukDon't be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website... its all a farce

Online service appears straighforward, no goods delivered when expected, on chasing via phone you get to speak to the rudest, most ignorant sales staff ever lived!!! When goods turn up half missing, im told I cant request a refund over the phone I have to email. Upon emailing, an array of rude, obnoxious emails flurry through from QS staff, where Im told good have been sent and I have to wait for them...lovely! Wait how long i wonder, hmmmmm??? On top of that, if i choose to return any items due to late delivery then I have to pay postage and this is not refunded !!! Appalling service.

Worst bathroom & diy online store I have ever come across in a million years, dont be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website...its all a farce!!! You have been warned.

Nosaide Sep 24, 2011

Blatant liars, rude, unhelpfull, was a big mistake being caught by their nice web site, i called hotline to check items in stock was assured they were and delivery promised 2-3 days, paid with debit card over phone, no email reciept/conformation recieved, called again, still no conformation, money had been taken from my account so assumed order was in transit, how wrong was i, still waiting, trying to get refund, call them and they just GRUNT at you .please AVOID!!!

QS SuppliesDamaged goods not replaced

Don't buy anything from this company.We received damaged stock which they refuse to replace. We have e-mailed photos of the damage three times now but they refuse to admit they sent us damaged goods.We received a toilet with a crack in the side, the box had been opened an the cistern was missing (which we still haven't received). The customer service is terrible, they are not interested in your problem and they put the phone down when you ask them for a refund. What a bunch of arrogant, rude offensive people. We are going to complain to Leicester Trading Standards and try and claim our money back somehow. This company should not be allowed to trade - looking at the number of very poor reviews and bad experiences many many people have had.

• Ro
                  Rob W Jones Apr 18, 2016

I totally agree, this company should be closed down. They are a total fraud, no customer service, deliver part orders then don't complete please please avoid this "shower" like acid. Their prices are easily matched and if they fail to deliver complete then your order is more expensive when you end up repurchasing replacement or missing items from another supplier.

markrussell5 Nov 11, 2012

This is an uncle and two nephew operation, just three people running this business and two phone lines coming in.
                  I am a local plumber in Leicester and i go to their shop often and I have seen nothing but complaints and how they are proud to fob customers and refunds.
                  Call local consumer advice number to add to their file [protected]. they compare notes and the favorite way to deal with telephone complaints are to pass the call to the other with a gesture to cut the call or avoid refund. All trades man know of their refund policy which is non or least as possible despite selling faulty or wrong items or uncertain delivery times.
                  One nephew Touseef also known as Shaf takes gloats how he does not have to pay and there are no come backs from dissatisfied customers because its very easy to find people on the net looking for cheapest deals regardless of quality.

sarahaj Nov 06, 2012

Hi,

I phoned Leicestershire Trading standards about them and they said they knew all about this company. I outlined my issues and got a reference number.
                  Not surprisingly, when I informed QS Supplies I'd done this is a recorded delivery letter, I got my refund.
                  It's a hassle to go through but it was the only way I'd have got my money back

Don't give up

QS Suppliesno goods, bad customer service

I really wish I had seen this site prior to dealing with this company. Hindsight is wondeful thing. These people are fraudulent, dishonest, thieving, conmen who should not be allowed to trade in anything. They should not even be able to sell lollipops. I ordered a bath, taps and basin taps from them 6 weeks ago. I have not recieved a thing and when I called I was told various different stories from it had been delivered (yeah I wish!), to taps were not in stock. When I asked for my money back I was told that I would have to pay a 25% restocking charge. They have since put me on hold several times and then hung up and when I finally got through they are unhelpful and rude. I pray that they go bankrupt soon so they can stop ripping people off. I have reported them to trading standards and suggest that anyone who has had to deal with these shysters does the same. It is too late for me but if your value your money, time and sanity DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE. They are VILE people.

QS Suppliesfake reviews

How strange that "Stacey Hawkins" on Shopsafe.com and "Paolo Donati" on Trustpilot.com, two different review sites, have managed to provide extremely lengthy word for word glowing reviews about QS Supplies. Is it purely coincidence that they not only had the exact same shopping experience, calling and receiving calls on the same day and receving their order on the same day. Please look up the reviews for yourself.

Now forgive my cynicism if I do not believe that "Stacey" and "Paolo" are a couple, both posting in their joy of such a great experience. This is a great example of a company doing their best to ramp up their overall review ratings.

markrussell5 Nov 11, 2012

Please call [protected] which is the local consumer advice beareue so they can add you details to the fat file they have on these scammers.
                      This is a three man operation, uncle and two nephews and two phone lines on which they pass on customers to fob off complaints or delays inquiries.
                      I am local plumber and most trades men avoid these guys so they rely heavily on online shops which displays the cheapest prices.

• Gu
                      Guji1 Sep 21, 2012

Do your selves a favour and stay away from this company
                      You will be sworn at by their staff namely a guy call MO.
                      Be given wrong and in accurate information
                      have the phone hung up on you
                      and countless lies and false promises

I ordered a bathroom appliances from this company September 2012
                      after completing the order valued over £200 I had no communication from this company for over
                      a week, despite a promise of the items ordered to be delivered within two days.
                      When I rang to chase up the order I was told they will arrive the next day Monday.
                      Monday come and went no items delivered
                      so I rang again on Tuesday and asked again when these item will be delivered this time I was told
                      It will defiantly be Wednesday.
                      Wednesday came and went no items delivered.
                      So I rang up QS Supplies again and this time got the infamous Mr Mo you will see form other reviews Mo is some character)
                      I explained to Mo form QS supplies of Leicester that I have been waiting for items ordered over a week and half ago which have yet to be delivered and each time a day is given nothing turns up

What I got form Mo was barrage of abusive language stating that I did not place my order correctly and that the items are still in their warehouse.

When I asked what is was that I had done wrong on my order I got another barrage of abuse and to top it off was sworn at and then the phone hung up.
                      Maybe I am, sucker to punishment but I rang up again a little while after and spoke to another person who to be fair explained he was the manager and My items will be delivered on Friday two weeks after the actual order. So I though ok at least it’s now resolved.

Yep you guessed it Friday come no items. This time I rang to cancel my order for once and for all only to be told I am not allowed to cancel my order as its already been processed .
                      WOW they can actually do something then!!!
                      I explained I can cancel due to lack of delivery, and before I could finish I was sworn at again and the phone hung up.
                      So unless you want the same experience the go ahead and order at you own peril honestly every product can ordered from other suppliers who will give you the service you would expect
                      REMEMBER QS SUPPLIES OF 72 FOREST ROAD LEICESTER STAY AWAY AND DON’T BUY ANTHING FORM THIS REDICULAS COMPANY.

QS SuppliesFaulty goods, customer service

Foolishly placed 2 orders with these people as their website didn't make clear all the extras needed. Had to ring to get bath delivered in the period they specified.

Their prices aren't as good as you first think as VAT not included and a stonking £41.99 delivery charge

Go to Plumbworld instead, just as cheap and excellent delivery and customer service.

A shower door arrived with a mark inside. After (only) 2 weeks of ringing them several times a day, still nothing resolved tho the manufacturer says they should deal with it right away.

Customer disservice keeps saying the computers are down and they can't see any info, the person is dealing with it is out of the office or "away from their desk" etc etc. Never ring back tho promised.

QS Supplies — Second hand item sold as new

We bought a towel rail for our new bathroom last week. An excellent service, the towel rail was delivered...

QS SuppliesItem returned because of late delivery, no refund

Ordered a tap from this company but needed it by a specific date as a plumber was coming. Paid them an additional £24.00 to guarantee delivery. Tap wasn't delivered. Called them and explained that the plumber was about to leave and was then told that I had no chance of receiving it in time, but they wouldn't tell me why or when I would receive it. It arrived the following day and the paperwork accompanying it showed that it had not been dispatched until the previous day. After two weeks of chasing this company for a refund I was told that they would send their courier in to collect it and my debit card would be refunded. That was almost 6 weeks ago and I still have not received the promised refund. They are cowboys of the first order and I would strongly recommend that nobody deals with them.

QS SuppliesGoods misdelivered, poor customer service

Am professional builder. Initial order, 24th Feb 2010; items stated as in stock; assurance of imminent delivery by end first week march. Early march, upon tearing out clients bathroom, QS change delivery date 28th March. Charged £50 delivery charge to supply only shower base to enable me to tile bathroom; shower base delivered not suitable. Returned to QS. Purchase base from alternative supplier and await quadrant. 28th March; no quadrant, client very stressed. QS offer alternative for about 30% more. 1st April purchase cheaper quadrant from alternative supplier. Request refund from QS. QS hit me with around £200 for delivery charge and restocking. Accept charges, request £400 refund. 17th April have now threatened legal action if no refund within seven days. These people are incompetent, their customer service is atrocious and they are also dishonest. Do not use them.

QS Supplies — Terrible service

We ordered items toatallin £1400 and explained we needed them quickly. We were told that we would have them a...

QS Supplies — Horrendous service

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered some taps and needed to return as they were not compatible with...

QS SuppliesSupplying Faulty Items

QS supplied faulty and incomplete bathroom furniture. Item was claimed to be in stock but took six weeks to deliver. Three months later they have still not supplied the missing items and in each telephone conversation they put me off saying that someone is ill, on holiday etc that prevents them fulfilling the order. They claimed to contact me but never did. They are dishonest, hostile and to sum up their customer service is non-existent. As soon as they have the payment for the items they take no interest whatsoever in the customer. I will never ever buy from them again and they are a disgrace to the manufacturers that they supply for. They should be reported to trading standards.

QS SuppliesAwful experience

I ordered a bath and it was delivered a week later, I left it in the packaging so that it would not get damaged. On the day the plumber came to fit the bath and the packaging was removed the bath had a crack on the side. I contacted QS supplies they were rude and kept putting me on hold and then cutting me off, they asked me to send pictures of the damage which I did, they told me they could not do anything about the complaint because I had the bath for more than 14 days. I suggested they pay to get it fixed as this would be a lesser cost than a replacement but they were not interested. DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH THIS LOT AS THEY ARE CONMEN I AM SURE MY BATH MUST HAVE BEEN A SECOND AS THE CRACK DID NOT EVEN LOOK NEW.

• Ji
                                JILLYBEANY007 Jul 12, 2016

This is the worst internet company I have ever dealt with. The have Items descibed as in stock but infact have to be ordered. They continally mislead about delivery dates. Some of their representatives are very rude, won't give their name and when told they are providing a terrible cusotmer service say "good". I finally asked for my money back as they failed to deliver - stay clear!!

• Ga
                                gazbuddah Jul 12, 2016

Did not receive the goods that I ordered. Was charged £90 to pick up the wrong item and deliver the correct one! Waited another 8 days without hearing anything. Phoned them up and they had no idea what was happening and said they'd find out and phone me back. Another two days, another phone call and then told it would be another day for pick up and only then would they deliver the right item. No refund for such bad service. No reason why. No way Im going to ever use them again. Truly shocking!

• En
                                ENGLISH CHRIS May 17, 2013

"Hello",

What do You think are the chances of someone on this AMERICAN / U.S. Complaints Board wanting to buy any Plumbing Fixtures from the British Company that You have posted your complaint about - ?

Chris

chigley Jan 11, 2013

Avoid QS supplies could not supply goods
                                bought a shower valve with over head rose part's were missing from box after over 6 months they told me to return goods but never got full refund still waiting on postage to be refunded, so don't buy from this company..

markrussell5 Nov 11, 2012

As a plumber I get many customers buying from these people and every second item is either faulty or does not fit into what it is supposed to. . I had no end of problems, arguments and it is next to impossible to get refunds from them.
                                its a uncle and two nephews operation with two phone lines coming in and they pass on to each other if they want to avoid explanation for delays or faults on their equipment..
                                The MD is called Farouk Member, his home number is [protected], the company secretary is Ibrahim Member. Oddly Mr Member is a very busy person and couldn't speak to me, but I don't think these chaps should be trading.
                                Please call local consumer advice - [protected]. or [protected] and ask for duty officer of leicester trading standard office. They have a file on these scammers to add your detail . Mr. Touseef Hussain known as Shaf actually takes pride in how they dishonestly fob off complaints.

• Da
                                dandanna Mar 03, 2010

personally i think the bath should have been checked upon delivery.What would you expect qs to do if you had decided to fit the bath 1 year later? did it not occur to you that such an item could have been damaged in transport or even whilst sitting in the comfort of you own home by you kids or your builders?