Menu
All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical
reviews & complaints

www.allproplumbers.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.4 21 Reviews

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Good service but I was surprised by the service cost for just the air duct cleaning

Good service but I was surprised by the service cost for just the air duct cleaning. I researched online and the national average price range is between $300 and $500, but I was told that the All Pro service costs me $2,300 just for the air duct cleaning for my 1,500 sq ft house. I showed it on google to Steven, the worker. Too overpriced! I'm a little disappointed. I'll find a different air duct company for the right range price up to $500.

Read full review of All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical and 4 comments
B. Kulas
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm very happy with his service he went out of his way to get the job done ?

L. Davis
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great service, respectful and professional . Excellent customer service . Recommend this place

J. Hermiston
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

After quite some time, and "reviews" by several of your technicians, my new gas valve was finally installed in my HVAC central heat unit, thank you very much. Job was performed quickly and efficiently by a technician named "Jose", but not the same one shown on your list of available choices (time to update your list !). Thanks for your continuing good service !

L. Pouros

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Amazing!

Amazing! The technician that came out Joshua Smith, was well groomed, well spoken, extremely professional, and above all very knowledgeable about the job he was doing. But Joshua Smith is truly the face of your company because when a potential client or customer asks questions that don't even pertain to why they were called out, yet they still get a professional answer that is going above and beyond. Knowing that he is well educated in all aspects of the company is phenomenal.

K. Kozey
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very respectful, efficient and gave us good advice to prevent future plumbing issues.

M. Rolfson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

From the first phone call to make an appointment in the lady called and text in between the appointments until the technician left the house we were very impressed with All pro so thank you so much and we will be in touch using them again.

A
A
A. Hagenes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Andrew was very professional! Very knowledgeable about any questions I had. He set up an appointment today for someone to come out to handle another issue . Excellent customer service

K. Shanahan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast and very respectful. Great service.? would recommend this place.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Enrique came to perform a sewer inspection at my home

Enrique came to perform a sewer inspection at my home. He recommended I stay to watch as he did his camera inspection. I flushed toilets and turned on water throughout my home in order to see the entire system and get an evaluation. We discovered a few reasons why we are having a problem and he left me with a quote for the repair. He was very professional, friendly and thorough. They send you a photo of the tech before he comes out which makes me feel very safe. I highly recommend All Pro Plumbing, Heating & Electrical. I plan to use them again for my electrical needs.

Z
Z
Z. Grady
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Professional,courteous, and kind. Joshua was excellent at explaining exactly what was causing our electrical problem and how he was able to fix it. He even fixed wobbly ceiling fan as well..highly recommend Joshua to anyone needing help. Will request him again if we need service in the future.

J. Altenwerth
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mr. was knowledgeable about what I wanted to do at a later date and presented me with options and the prices on each. I will decide later on what I'm gonna do.

M. Crist
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Matthew M was knowledgeable and progressional. We have been using all pro for years and will continue to do so.

T
T
T. Boehm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Overall it was good He has given me some good advice

Is All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical has received 13 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Allproplumbers.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Allproplumbers.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical The first time meeting Eric C*** he was friendly and professional

The first time meeting Eric C he was friendly and professional. He was on time and knowledgeable about the plumbing problem. He explained in detail what was to be completed and estimated the cost. The second visit he came prepared to complete the repair. He was very thorough in explaining the problem and in detail what was actually happening and what caused the problem. He arrived on time and was prepared to fix the plumbing problem, and it was completed the same day. Most importantly, he informed me of what was needed to be done to prevent this leakage from reoccurring. I recommend Eric C to friends and other people.

F
F
F. Grimes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Andrew Y was prompt, professional, and did an excellent job!

G. Pfeffer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Although I wasn't exactly happy to hear my ax could not be repaired & I'd have to spend a whole lot of $$ on a new AC unit & furnace, Austin was honest with his assessment. I appreciated his recommendations.

B. Huels
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Raymond was our tech. He is awesome. His work is neat and showed all the new changes concerning our new water heater

I
I
I. Marks
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Luis was very professional, through and communicated his inspection well, so that I could understand and prioritize my next steps.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Tech Kyle completed the job with efficiency and the highest quality

Tech Kyle completed the job with efficiency and the highest quality. However, the most important observation was the fact the work originally was double the cost for a more laborious and complex job but when Kyle was in process of resolving the issue he discovered it was something less complicated and labor intensive. At that moment, he communicated to his management team to revise the original scope of work and adjust the original quote. This showed integrity. This is the difference between a very good company and a greedy one. Thank you Kyle and All Pro. This is why I've been using you guys since 2011.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical We have used All Pro for all of our heating/air systems, electrical and plumbing of for a few years now

We have used All Pro for all of our heating/air systems, electrical and plumbing of for a few years now. The staff are always prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Erik Bringas was our most recent plumber assigned to us for our plumbing issues. He explained in detail the issues with our plumbing and gave us options to resolve the problems. Their prices are reasonable. We chose the hydro flush which so far has worked great! He was respectful of our home and wore a mask and shoe covers. The other guys who came to help Erik were great too! I will definitely use All Pro again and highly recommend them to anyone.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical David is a great asset to the company and I believe they are fully aware of his professionalism, knowledge, and his desire to complete a truly

David is a great asset to the company and I believe they are fully aware of his professionalism, knowledge, and his desire to complete a truly high-quality performance. David found the source of my problem and explained in simple terms what he was going and how he was going to do it. David also explained the billing for his work and offered a suggestion to possibly prevent future similar type problems and the cost for completing that task. I am thoroughly satisfied with David's work, will call All Pro Plumbing, and also let my friends know about the quality of work followed with a recommendation that they too call All Pro Plumbing to resolve their problem. Excellent job!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical I can't say enough about All Pro and especially about Andrew Rothenberger

I can't say enough about All Pro and especially about Andrew Rothenberger. Andrew is one of the most professional, personable, experienced, knowledgeable and nicest Plumbers I have ever met. Andrew explained exactly what needed to be done with the installation of my kitchen sink faucet. Andrew also reviewed all the features of the new faucet. I have used All Pro for seven different jobs, over the years, including an all house repipe and I have had wonderful service and results, which has kept me coming back. In the future, however, after working with Andrew, I will request him for our plumbing needs. Thank you Andrew and All Pro for being there when I need you. Jim Ewing, Chino Hills, CA

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical I was extremely satisfied with our service

I was extremely satisfied with our service. The Scheduling was very easy. Very professional Representatives. Dispatching Representative was very friendly and very professional. Joshua the Electrician that came out was very courteous and professional. He was very polite. Explained everything in detail what he was doing. Taught me a few things. Explained the problem and the solution and what the cost would be. We were very pleased with Joshua and his performance. He did a thorough job and got the job done right. We will call the company again if we ever need an Electrician and ask for Joshua personally. Great job Joshua! Thank you! Great job to the Scheduler and Dispatcher as well. God bless you all!

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Erik and Andrew were very professional

Erik and Andrew were very professional. They wanted to get the job done in a timely manner and didn't even leave a mess. I had three baths remodeled and they did a great job and between the two of them they finished in one afternoon. I can't be any happier. I would hire them any time. They work for All Pro plumbing. I've used them before and I'll use them again if I need work. I must say they were very polite and took great care to not damage any of my property. The bonus is they have a guarantee. Does it get any better? You should use them for all your plumbing, air conditioning, electrical needs. I will recommend them and use them in the future if needed and recommend to all my friends and family.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical I give 5 stars to our tech Hector Ocampo but 4 stars to scheduling or dispatch for failure to keep me updated as to why a 9AM appointment became

I give 5 stars to our tech Hector Ocampo but 4 stars to scheduling or dispatch for failure to keep me updated as to why a 9AM appointment became a 1:30 PM appointment. I received one update at 9:15 telling me the repairman was running late and should be there around 10:15 AM. At 12 I called and had to leave a message. At 1 PM I called again and left another message. At 1:30 someone finally called me back. Not a good selling point as I recently went through a similar situation with Sears repair and swore I would never have them back again. Hector is extremely knowledgeable. I had a slab leak and he was able to re-route the plumbing as opposed to jack hammering into my floor to fix the leak. I would definitely recommend him at All-Pro plumbing for any plumbing problem.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical I have used All Pro Plumbing, Heating and Electrical for several years now and all of the work they have done for me has been very professional

I have used All Pro Plumbing, Heating and Electrical for several years now and all of the work they have done for me has been very professional and top notch. The technicians are clean & neat and adhear to all Covid protocols. The workmanship is of the highest quality and they will make recommendations to replace parts only when they see a possible problem that will save you an upcoming parts failure when you most need your A/C or HVAC to work at its peak performance. They have never tried to upset me on unnecessary items and only make recommendations on items that might make my life better and my home cleaner. You can trust this company to keep all of your A/C, HVAC or electrical items in tip top condition and will fix breakdowns as soon as they are available. I encourage you to become a Club Member for discounts on routine cleaning of your systems as well.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Had a couple hiccups with scheduling

Had a couple hiccups with scheduling. First was they sent out the wrong guy (didn't have a camera system, which is what I specifically requested). Then the next tech was supposed to come out first thing in the morning, but he didn't show (due to other emergencies I guess) and I didn't get a call till the end of that day to say he wouldn't be there. As it was, I wasn't in an emergency situation, so neither of these were a huge deal. Even so, the office staff were super apologetic, and worked diligently with me to get my service rescheduled and gave me a little break on the price because of the inconvenience. Regarding the 3 techs that came to my house... They were all super professional, proficient and personable. Both the camera work and hydro-jet techs got their job done efficiently and answered all my questions. Overall, All-Pro were a pleasure to deal with and I'd highly recommend them.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Eric Williams was very nice and precise with the information and price for the water heater installation

Eric Williams was very nice and precise with the information and price for the water heater installation. He kept in touch by telephone until the job was started. Very pleased with Mr. Williams, However the office staff was a different matter. It took three tries before they were able to send me the revised estimate invoice with the correct price. They kept sending the price including the additional company warranty and the maintenance price which I had declined. Finally after four days of waiting it was done correctly. On the day the work was done only one person was sent to do the job which was supposed to take two or three hours and it took six. It was not an easy job and the young man, Anthony, who did the job was very polite and worked hard but it was a two-man job. There were a couple of dents by the time the job was completed one on the new heater which I was unhappy about but was assured would not cause any problems. Would I recommend the company? Not without telling them what might happen. Would I recommend Eric and Anthony, without a problem.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical We have been using this company for several years and have been satisfied with there service and professionalism

We have been using this company for several years and have been satisfied with there service and professionalism. However the most recent experience on 2/14 warrants this review. We called for service because the faucet in our sink in the half bath was leaking. A serviceman promptly came out accessed the problem and told us it would be $1700. to fix the problem. This would require replacing the faucet and hoses. He stated the faucet would be $900 and hoses $600. When questioned about the cost of the faucet he said there is “markup“. We currently had a Delta faucet that cost approximately $100. He didn't say what type of faucet he would be using to replace the existing one. We refused to have the worked done and he left. I called the company the next day to report my experience I spoke with Erica and she apologized for my experience and said she would have someone from management call me. It's been 3 days and I haven't received a call. I also asked to have my annual service co tract cancelled and any remaining money refunded to me. We went on the Delta website and saw that to fix the leaky faucet you need a stem cartridge kit which cost $15. We ordered the kit and had it installed we were told that the hoses didn't need to be replaced ($600) but just needed to be tightened. We still can't believe this quote are still awaiting a call from the company.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Less than one star is more appropriate

Less than one star is more appropriate. Rep went to my mother's house to provide a quote to fix her air conditioning unit. My youngest brother made this appointment because he believed the unit was under warranty. Rep informed my mother and nephew the repair would be around $900.00, and a new unit would be more beneficial at around $13,000.00. Upon hearing this my nephew called me. I spoke with Rep on the phone. My first concern was he spoke continuously pushing his agenda. He did so to the point he couldn't hear the questions I was inquiring on. I had to ask him if he understood me several times. He stated he did but didn't answer my questions clearly. He just kept pushing the sale and your company's customer service quality, payment plan, and a 6% apr. Which is ironic as he clearly demonstrated poor listening skills and a pushy sales tactic. I explained we would not make any decisions today and for him to leave his business card for us. Upon, ceasing his conversation with me he began again pushing the sale on my elderly mother. She is unable to decide because we manage her funds to ensure she has all she needs. Rep continued to push his agenda on her. Fortunately, my eldest brother showed up to the home. David stated that he asked Rep questions about the unit he was trying to sell my mother and Rep became irate. Rep couldn't answer his questions regarding the type of unit, any sales quote documents, or anything of substance. At this point, Rep began belittling my brother by stating, “I have money, you don't, I'm trying to help your mother you're not, and don't talk to me like a kid, I have 3 kids of my own." What kind of repair/sales representative is this? My brother was angered by Rep and had to tell him to leave the property. If this is your quality customer service plan, I can recommend a few books to help you move in a different direction.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical All Pros charged me $395 for a 30 minutes job to replace a capacitator on a AC unit

All Pros charged me $395 for a 30 minutes job to replace a capacitator on a AC unit. The mechanic told me know whenthat their works are under warranty for several months. I ask for written confirmation for works done and warranty terms. He said that the office folks will send that to me. I subsequently find out that they had overcharged me for at least $200 for such works. I repeatedly asked the mechanic by text messages to send the written confirmation to me by email or by mail, he kept telling me that his office will send ASAP but so far I had received nothing. It appeared that this company routinely tried ripping consumers off. Hopefully the ComplaintsBoard.com can help to get them straight and act ethically.

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Week of July July 5-10th

Week of July July 5-10th. All Pro came out to my house for a tankless water heater issue. They said it was the heat exchange unit. He called my manufacture the heat exchange unit was under warranty, It was sent out with rush delivery as part of my warranty. The plumber tried to turn off the water to the unit, he ended up breaking off the shut off valve, he said he would come Saturday the 10th with my part and fix the valve he damaged. He never came. I have called multiple times with 4 set appointments, all have been missed. The water got worst and flooded my unit, I had to replace the unit and part of my garage flooded, since i could not shut off the water to the tank. All Pro stole my $400 tankless water heater part and failed to ever come, causing me damages.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical We had our whole AC unit and system replaced by All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical

We had our whole AC unit and system replaced by All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical. This company is not quite professional. We were quoted almost 20k in installation and we needed the service as it was the hottest days of the summer so we agreed. We were supposedly qualified by their green sky lender company for the full amount and we thought we had everything under control. After installation, we got a call that we were only partially approved for the loan and we had an outstanding 5k balance. We were told we could use cash, credit card, or a new loan to cover the remaining balance. We were upset as we had to stress over paying this remaining balance that we had not planned or agreed. Also, we were charged a service fee of $149 which was supposed to get credited to the full amount, but it wasn't. We asked and were told it wasn't going to be possible to get that refunded/credited. This company is not honest, and we weren't told about the partial credit approval on purpose. All I ask now is for my $149 back as told by All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical I had a clogged problem in my bathroom

I had a clogged problem in my bathroom. All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical came to clean the line, reset the toilet, and I paid $429. The next day, my toilet got clogged again with the same issue, so I requested to have a different technician come and rework it. John Smith came with Mike Johnson to run a camera. John gave me a quote and wrote $4344 - $429 = $3915 because I had already paid $429 under invoice number [protected] on 10/16 for nothing. He agreed and put it down on paper (please see the attached picture [link]). From $3915, I asked for a discount as a courtesy and early Christmas gift. So, John called his manager and got approval for $3500. In addition, John recommended that I do trenchless sewer relining again for $4000, making the grand total $7500, not $7929. I tried calling numerous times and spoke with Diana, Sandra, and other staff members to reach the accounting department and the service manager, but had no luck. Is it so hard to simply reply to an email or call back the customer to resolve the issue? What's going on? I am very disappointed with the way they treat their customers.

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Customer Reviews Overview

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical is a reputable company that offers a wide range of services in the plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical fields. With their commitment to providing top-notch service, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical is their team of highly skilled and experienced technicians. Customers have praised their professionalism, expertise, and ability to quickly diagnose and resolve issues. Whether it's a plumbing emergency, HVAC installation, or electrical repair, customers can rely on the expertise of All Pro's technicians to get the job done efficiently and effectively.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the company's prompt and reliable service. Many reviewers have mentioned that All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical technicians arrive on time and complete the work in a timely manner. This level of punctuality and efficiency is highly valued by customers who have busy schedules and need their plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical problems fixed promptly.

Customers have also commended All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical for their fair and transparent pricing. The company provides detailed estimates before starting any work, ensuring that customers are aware of the costs involved. This transparency has earned the trust of many customers who appreciate the honesty and integrity of the company.

Furthermore, All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical has received positive feedback for their excellent customer service. Reviewers have mentioned the friendly and helpful nature of the company's staff, who are always ready to answer questions and provide guidance. This level of customer support has left a lasting impression on many customers, making them feel valued and well taken care of.

In conclusion, All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical has garnered a strong reputation for their exceptional service in the plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical fields. With their team of skilled technicians, prompt service, fair pricing, and excellent customer service, it's no wonder that they have received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Customer Service. Initial All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical. Discuss the issues you have had with All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.