QatarAirways.comflight number qr 668

E Jul 03, 2019

My wife and two kids travel to Srilanka on July 2, 2019 from Chicago. But from Doha they had a flight delay of 7 hours and 45 minutes. Our kids are small and they had to wait almost 8 hours at the airport with out a reason in the sense, it is terrible. When I try to call the customer service, they said they them self don't know about this delay first of all. Finally they said we can be able to provide only passenger details and departure time from O'hare airport. It is pathetic and not a correct answer from this kind of a famous airways. Here with I provides my wife's ticket number [protected].
Definitely I am looking a compensation for this incident. Contact through my email for more details