Qatar Airways / flight delay
We booked Madrid to Perth and Qatar flight from Madrid was delay almost three hours causing us to miss the Doha flight to Perth.
We waited with 20 others in the airport for 6 hours and only offered poor seats on flights to Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide then back to Perth approx 8 hours each extra, no direct flight, even though we could still book Business class seats online we were lied to that no seats were available to Perth. I have blood pressure and asked for a doctor for some medication, three times help was asked for, nothing was provided, my eyesight started to fail and chest pains started.
We seek compensation for delay, injury and apology for unprofessional service and poor treatment when Qatar were totally at fault. Manager at Doha refused to see us, only children were sent with the bad news that we were not worthy of his time.
Everyone of the passengers swore they will not only never use you but post on Facebook this experience to warn others you are not 5 star at all
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function
- Qatar Airways - racist service