Qatar Airways — complaint against aklima, senior airport ticketing agent, jfk airport
Our flight was delayed in Johannesburg on the 27th of October --- our trip was going to San Francisco via Doha and Chicago. Your staff in Doha was very kind to us and re-routed us to go via JFK instead of Chicago because we had missed all our flights because of the delay in Joburg. An employee of Qatar Airways at JFK Airport --- Aklima -- was extremely rude to us. She talked down to us and told us that she was doing us a favor to even attend to us. Her behavior was the direct opposite of what your airline stand for. I did tell her that I was going to lay a complaint and she told me that that was up to me. Please address this...Aklima's attitude is very bad for your great reputation.
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k.
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds
- Qatar Airways - customers service
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function