Qatar Airwayscomplaint against aklima, senior airport ticketing agent, jfk airport

A Nov 02, 2018

Our flight was delayed in Johannesburg on the 27th of October --- our trip was going to San Francisco via Doha and Chicago. Your staff in Doha was very kind to us and re-routed us to go via JFK instead of Chicago because we had missed all our flights because of the delay in Joburg. An employee of Qatar Airways at JFK Airport --- Aklima -- was extremely rude to us. She talked down to us and told us that she was doing us a favor to even attend to us. Her behavior was the direct opposite of what your airline stand for. I did tell her that I was going to lay a complaint and she told me that that was up to me. Please address this...Aklima's attitude is very bad for your great reputation.

• Updated by Asmetfula · Nov 02, 2018