Qantas — lost baggage
This is a copy of an email sent this morning to qantas, i doubt it was ever read.
Just writing to say thanks for loosing my baggage, a huge bright blue one. Looking forward today to having an eye test (If i can get in) so i can order my new glasses and contacts that will arrive in 3 weeks so i can see again. Also cant wait to line up at the chemist to get my medication that was in my huge bright blue bag that was supposed to be on my flight from brisbaine to hervey bay
(50min) but the highlight will be ringing my employer to ask for all new uniforms and to ask if any of that work documentation that
Was in my huge bright blue bag was classified. Oh and my family also says thanks
Too, they cant wait to spend hours loading all those unimportant photos and songs back on to my new ipod and camera (if my credit card will let me buy them after i have replaced all my clothing and toiletries)
And everything else that one needs to exist.
A big thanks to the claims dept who have either failed to pick up the phone or let it ring out. Thanks guys. That just means that buy the time you send out a claim form and offer me pittance for my property that was in my huge bright blue bag i will be back at work in the simpson desert (6 weeks on 2 weeks off) and it will be left to my wife to follow up with staff who dont realy care.
All up top job qantas cant wait to fly greyhound buses or queensland rail again.
More Qantas Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off
- Qantas - qantas is a scam
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - terrible customer service
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - unauthorized credit card charge
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation