Purolatorcustomer service is awful

B Nov 09, 2018

The customer service I've just received regarding my order was terrible. I literally missed my delivery by 5 minutes. When I contacted them, was told that there was no way of contacting drivers (I was thinking maybe he was nearby in my neighborhood). I asked what they would do in case of an emergency, was told that this was not an emergency. And apparently the local depot does not take calls. I was supposed to receive my order yesterday and received an email last night asking to call. I called at 7 this morning and had my phone numbers put on file so I could receive a call. I was then told that the drivers don't have phones. What an awful experience. Just thought I'd save someone an extra run on TUESDAY (which is when they're telling me I will receive my order). Disgusting!!

RESOLVED

• Purolator's response · Nov 09, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied with our service. For security reasons, our drivers do not carry cell phone unfortunately. Therefore, they're unable to call. If you miss a delivery, it would be our pleasure to make another attempt on a different weekday for you. The driver cannot return the same day because we would like to give all customers an equal chance to have their first attempt. If he returns to the same address twice on the same day, he may not have time go to the next customer. Which could result in delays for other clients. If you need further assistance, please email us the tracking number and we'll look into it for you.

Regards,