Having problems with PostaPlus?

PostaPlus reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 19, 2014. The latest review delivery was posted on Feb 15, 2020. PostaPlus has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. PostaPlus has resolved 0 complaints.

PostaPlus Customer Service Contacts

+973 17 363 500 (Bahrain)
+965 188 1881 (Kuwait)
+961 162 9669 (Lebanon)
Faisal Center, Behind Passport Office, Farwaniya
Al-Dajeej
Kuwait - 12020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PostaPlus Customer Service. Initial PostaPlus complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PostaPlus above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PostaPlus. Discuss the issues you have had with PostaPlus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PostaPlus Complaints & Reviews

PostaPlusdelivery

I received a call on sunday. Without a previous contact, saying they were at my building. As nobody contact me before. I was not at home. I told them the next day I would be free from 3 to 4 at the school where I work or at home in the evening. Themen called me at 9:20. I was working so I told him to come in the evening. He didn't. I called him but he never answer. I contacted their help customer they said they would come on thursday. Nobody came, I don't know where is my order and when I will receive it.

PostaPlusCustomer service

Dear sir/madam

This is to inform you that I have approached rak bank for opening salary account 3 weeks before with all documents, they have processed my account, customer service gave ATM card, i deposit 300 aed in that account I gave that account number to my office for salary transaction, my management all so processed within two days I will get my salary in my rak back account number but 3days before i went to atm I can't take my deposited amount I called customers service they said due to technical error from banking document updates so they have blocked your account temporarily.

Also I have approached the Bank yesterday morning regarding this issue but they said we loss your documents so only we blocked your account, now again asking all documents once again to unblock the account.
    My management said this is bank mistake so they only take responsibility for this issue we will not give documents again,
    So now customer service did this mistake but punishment for me

I'm new one for Dubai now I don't have money in my hand

Considering this kindly solve this issue without documents

THANKS & REGARDS
    DINESH KUMAR
    [protected]

Speedex Posta Plus — Uncourteous business operations

18 June, 2014. Consumer Rights, UAE Assalamu alikkum, Dear Sir/Ma’am: Sub: Complaint against Mr.Samer...