Menu
Home Online Scams PuppyFind will take your money

PuppyFind review: will take your money

E
Author of the complaint
4:24 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently placed an ad on puppyfind.com to sell my American Pit Bull Terriers. They kept my posting up there long enough to collect my 19.99 for upgrading to a full membership then suspended and closed my account for supposed fraud. I am still trying to figure where the whole fraud piece came into play was it before or after they took my money, I say after do not use them to advertise they will rob you and give you some crappy excuse on why your account is no longer valid

More PuppyFind complaints & reviews

PuppyFind - scam site!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - their big money comes from puppymills!
PuppyFind - Aids and abets criminals
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - scam
PuppyFind - account illegally terminated-class action lawsuit
2 comments

They have their contact information hidden, but it is listed on the website puppyfindfraud.com

A
Jul 19, 2008 11:31 am EDT

I have been trying to get them to stop charging my account. There is no way to do that online, and I have no need for the account any more. I sent them an email requesting the cancelation, but I have sent them many emails, and they never respond. They have horrible service, but I don't believe they are the worst place to advertise your pup at. I am a breeder, and I have gotten many responses from here. Even a place such as KIJIJI, or Craigs List, has better service and membership options.

If you have problems with billing I would recommend you cancel all your credit card payments from puppy find, by asking you credit card company to do so. I want to keep advertising there, because it does bring in business, but now that I can not cancel my account, the 20 dollars has turned into over 90 dollars in payments.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints