Having problems with Insider Pages?

8833 West Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Insider Pages.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 09, 2018

Insider Pages — free listing

We have a free listing for our business and we aren't able to claim it with the existing email address. How...

Insider Pagesdon't use them

This company is a joke.
Don't use them to advertise your business and avoid at all costs.
The main reason is that you will get no support whatsoever. When they start charging you for this and that without any notification, you have to stop it by contacting your bank.
Reaching them is impossible. I think, they are aware of customers' troubles and don't want to be involved in a huge scandal. So they never pick г the phone and never replies emails.
So please, don't waste your money. Hire professionals with a great reputation and excellent reviews. InsiderPages is not worth any bit of your attention, time and money.

insiderpages.comwrong contact info

My husband recently used the website www.insiderpages.com. He wanted to find info about cars. He tried to reach several companies, but all his emails were returned back. The website provided wrong contact info, so it was impossible to reach any company at all. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice or maybe you can help to find the contact info of these companies? Thanks.

Insider Pages — defamation of character

This is the third time in less than 10 days that I have found "negative reviews" on our jewelry...

Insider Pagesdeletes negative reviews

This web site allows people to search & find local businesses who advertise on their web site (for free) and lets clients & the public leave reviews of businesses. However, my own experience and the experience of many others has been that they'll leave only positive (rave) reviews given to businesses and delete all constructive, critical & negative reviews, even when such reviews do not violate any terms of their policies. This leaves a misrepresentation of and false understanding of any given business for unknowing reviewers, looking for honest commentaries. Not all reviews of every business can be favorable & they should not block the ISP of their members from making candid reviews that are deserving of less than "five star" status.

www.InsiderPages.com — fake reviews

I was looking for reviews on dentists. I thought I would try insiderpages.com. I found a dentist close to me...

InsiderPagesdefamation of character

My complaint is against the insider pages. They posted a damaging review about me that has hurt my business and my relations in general.
        Lynn T posted a review of how irresponsible I was and never kept appointments, how I always complained about my life and that I was a stalker, that even management couldn't stop me. She was on a massage list to be called for specials. She never once said not to call!
        Lynn Taylor put on the internet that I was stalking her and that is a criminal offense she is accusing me of based on one visit to the salon! I am going to seek a lawyer if not removed immediately and sue for punitive damages both to the insider pages as well as the client. This information comes up on the first page of a google search. Over a billion plus people have seen it.
        Please think twice what you do to someone's life with such damaging untrue information.

• Tb
            t billot Oct 28, 2008

I only saw Lynn T once as a referral that came from a Grieving Counseling Group. I felt awful about the mix up and agreed to do a massage free of charge. Unfortunately, she was on a massage list and was called periodically. Not once did the woman or her husband say not to call. She then calls management and says she is being stalked. I couldn't believe she thought that and took her off of the massage list. Lynn T has posted on the internet with insider pages that to beware of me and that I was a stalker! That's a criminal offense that she is accusing me of and it has hurt my business and contacts greatly! I have sought a lawyer and if not removed, I will sue for punitive damages from Lynn T as well as the Insider Pages for destroying my reputation, not to mention making a living!

• Ra
            RadO71 Dec 10, 2009

Can’t edit message – site nonfunctional! Don’t respond when contacted!

• Na
            Natan Aug 20, 2010

Negative reviews are deleted, even though they do not violate terms of services. This means that only positive reviews can be allowed, and for a website that claims to allow users to review local businesses, this makes reviews one-side, inaccurate, and unethical. My IP address was blocked, even though I was being truthful and did not name any names or specifics.

www.InsiderPages.comno commutation!

This website allows postings of any kind to be posted. They have allowed posting for my company Dental Plus Dental Group. They have No phone number or address listed. If you email them No one responds. They are effecting my business big time! I have patients log on in our office and post a comment and if its good, they delete it. They delete any and all good comments from anyone. They only allow negative postings to our name. The site says it updates comments that are old, but they don't. I have stacks of proof of positive comments that were posted from our patients. They have a sister company citysearch.com and our comments are good from them as well as the BBB.

• Ju
              Julie Aug 05, 2008

I totally agree! This website is effecting my business in a negative way too. They allow anyone to write fabricated reviews and it's just not fair. I'm considering removing my business from their website.

• He
              helpingothers Mar 05, 2009

I had the opposite, a dental office with five star reviews... I posted a negative review and they removed it for no reason, that is unless the business owner has paid off insiderpages.com

Yelp.com has also been accused of blackmail, pay up or we put bad reviews for your company.

• Cw
              cwondra Mar 20, 2009

I agree. You can't get a reply from them and make companies look terrible. We have a great BBB rating, but on Insiderpages.com we look terrible because of a few dissatisfied customers. Insiderpages.com also has a bad BBB rating. They are rated as a D and their parent company Citysearch.com is a C-.

I guess the only way to counter act is have all of our customers post good things. This way the few bad comments get buried.

• El
              Elizabethb Jun 19, 2009

I had a similar experience to helpingothers. I gave a bad review about an auto mechanic, they contacted the mechanic, who then called me twice and abused me about my review. Then insiderpages removed my review after I had explained that what I had written was a legitimate complaint. I agree that in my case they pandered to the business. From reading other comments, it seems their bias is arbitrary. I'll never trust them or use them again.

• Ye
              yeahoh45 May 08, 2010

I read an interesting blog about how Insider Pages are now deleting negative reviews and only keeping the obviously fake positive reviews. They are a bad company

Anne Russo Jan 23, 2019

Abusive Language-Kasey O'Neal hates marriage.

Please remove it. Kasey is a social worker. She does marriage therapy.