PSI Testing Centersnoise

S

I went for the second time to take my real estate exam which i missed last time by one question! The entire time during the exam the proctor was literally having a party in the waiting area the entire time! The whole time we were trying to take the test there was shouting, laughing and all kinds of CONSTANT loud and disruptive noise. I even put in the ear plugs and could still hear them! Needless to say we couldn't concentrate at all! I failed AGAIN by 1 damn question! I was doing the compucram at 85 and 90% last night and having no problems! This was very unprofessional and a waste of my money!

• De
    Dentalnerd Apr 16, 2019

The staff are completely rude. I felt like I was at a boot camp or jail instead of taking a board exam. Noone need to be talked to the way they did. We are paying money for an important exam. Being nervous as this is a huge deal. I have tested at other places similar and was not treated this way at other places. They need to be taught how to talk and treat people!