Menu

H
Author of the complaint
7:31 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is the complaint I emailed to PSI 12/26/21. It is such a huge (disorganized) company, not sure it will get to where it needs to go.
Complaint about my Certified Medical Assistant exam on 12/21/21 @ 5:30pm.
I was extremely disappointed in my experience taking my certified medical exam. I verified my computer several times before the exam date & everything checked fine. @ 5pm, logged onto PSI, got a proctor, and then the technological problems started. Google chrome didn't work & she asked I download Vivaldi. It didn't work, so then sat on hold for 1/2 an hour for customer support to configure my computer to work for the exam. I finally took the exam @ 6:30pm - an hour and 1/2 after I tried to access the exam. All students in our class had technology issues. Some had to reschedule to another time & one went in person after 2 failed attempts. For such a huge company administering so many exams, it is deplorable to have technology problems like this & PSI does not have us prepare in advance any software we need to be ready to take the test on time. It was SO STRESSFUL. I thought I would not be able to do the test.. I didn't know what was going on or what to do. I was freaking out after all the studying I did leading up to this. There was no place in the survey to voice what happened which I also think is bad customer service. The software itself, of the test, seems so rudimentary & not modern technology. This is the most backwards experience technologically & I'm extremely technologically savvy person already having a career for 25 years in technology. Also, it does not help that we were calling a foreign country. That was obvious. I hope this complaint gets to the right party & you change your system.

Helpful? 0 0
Dec 28, 2021 12:03 pm
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, Holly. For us to further assist you with your concern, may we request for your exam confirmation number to be sent via email at [email protected] Thank you!

More PSI Services complaints & reviews

PSI Services - Test scheduling
1 comments
C
Jan 08, 2022 7:31 pm

SAME PROBLEM ! I had to let someone access my computer from some foreign country ...(her baby was crying)...after 1.5 hours i was unable to take the test...they couldn't fix the issue regardless the VIVALDI installation and other 30 patches they add to my computer. It is already stressful to take a test and on top of that having to deal with all of this is just bad. This is the WORST company EVER! Most of my friends from my class had to reschedule their test to a location for the same reasons. PSI ruined my day and i have to miss work to take this test to a location.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

210 complaints