Progressive — roadside assistance through agero
Progressive needs to be aware that agero is leaving their customers on the side of the road for as much as 4 hours. As a progressive agent I have always raved about the excellent claims service progressive provides to their customers. Recently I have received 2 complaints about roadside assistance.in both cases insureds were left waiting for a tow truck.in both cases the local police department made our insureds get their vehicles moved and insureds were forced to call a tow truck themselves. This is not what we, as agents nor our clients expect. I understand that most insurance companies use agero as their go to roadside assistance, but, maybe it is time for those companies to make agero accountable. If the tow companies are not responding timely then I believe they should be removed from the call list. Progressive does not need to have their great claims service ruined by an outside vendor.
More Progressive Complaints & Reviews
- Progressive Auto Insurance - [censor] company!
- Progressive Auto Insurance - late payment
- Progressive Insurance - claims adjuster
- Progressive Auto Insurance - spokeswoman
- Progressive Insurance - consumers, we should band together and file a class-action lawsuit.
- Progressive - claims/customer service
- Progressive - my insurance policy
- Progressive - snapshot
- Progressive Life Insurance Company - paid insurance policy
- Progressive Auto Insurance - Denial of reduction