Progressiveroadside assistance through agero

D

Progressive needs to be aware that agero is leaving their customers on the side of the road for as much as 4 hours. As a progressive agent I have always raved about the excellent claims service progressive provides to their customers. Recently I have received 2 complaints about roadside assistance.in both cases insureds were left waiting for a tow truck.in both cases the local police department made our insureds get their vehicles moved and insureds were forced to call a tow truck themselves. This is not what we, as agents nor our clients expect. I understand that most insurance companies use agero as their go to roadside assistance, but, maybe it is time for those companies to make agero accountable. If the tow companies are not responding timely then I believe they should be removed from the call list. Progressive does not need to have their great claims service ruined by an outside vendor.

• Na
    Nancy King-Schnell Dec 17, 2019

My son owns a tow company. Agarose needs to be ruled in. Read the contract they make them sign to tow for them. They have no choice but to sign and work for them. They have monopolized the tow market and cheat them out of money. They need to be closed down.

• Ah
    A Hamsworth Oct 20, 2020

"As much as 4 hours"?

Agero gave up trying to get our disabled travel trailer home after ~ 48 hours, and advised me to make my own arrangements. After doing so (and paying $800 out of pocket!), they had the audacity to decline my claim!