ProgramStop.comunauthorized charges

N

I have found a charge on one of my credit card for a membership fee that I did not authorize ofr $24.94. When I call they refer me to their website, which will not open. From looking at all of these complaints how are they still not being presecuted ? I ayone has ideas on how to stop them please let me know.

• Sh
    shawna Aug 19, 2008

I was balancing my checkbook and found that this company had taken $19.95 from me for the last few months. I called the number on my statement and the people were very vague about what they represented or how they got my card information. I had to cancel my debit card and now my bank is disputing these charges. I don't understand how this company can keep doing this to people!!! Watch out for these people. I contacted the Better Business Bureau about them.

• Cr
    cruconlady Sep 30, 2008

i dont even know where this charge came from but i would like a refund how the hell did you get my info that is so not right charging people for something they have no knowledge of

mary Oct 17, 2008

i was wondering why i have you guys on my credit card statement since 7/15/08 for 14.95?

• Vi
    vincent moscato II Nov 01, 2008

This company has taken $23.90 from my checking account. Also when they tried to take money when my balance was too low I was charge $25.00 from my bank this has happened four times to the sum of $100.00 I would like this and the $23.90 refunded. A total of $123.90. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO WITHDRAW ANY MORE FUNDS MY BANK HAS BEEN NOIFIED. I also have notified the authorities and My Attorney in this matter. If I do not receive a refund I will continue with legal maters. Further more I am investigating my banking history to see if any other withdraws were made.

• Vi
    vincent moscato II Nov 01, 2008

As far as I can tell on my computer this company has been ripping me off since June of 2008. I will have my bank check my records further and notify me with the date when your company started ripping me off and I will expect a refund of all monies stolen from me plus all of the NSF charges occurred during this time you theiving ###.

Mark Block Nov 08, 2008

there has been 16.95 taken out of my checking account 2 months in a row, i have not agreeded to this or subscribed to anything with WC Value Plus, i dont even know what this is . I want it stoped know !!!

Mark Block Nov 08, 2008

stop this at once

• Wa
    WANDA Mar 07, 2009

I ALSO AM FILING A COMPLAINT, SOME WOMAN CALLED MY CELL #, I STILL DONT KNOW HOW SHE GOT IT, AND TOLD ME FOR $I.OO I WOULD GET GAS COUPONS, GROCERY COUPONS, ETC., I HUNG UP ON HER, BUT TODAY I RECEIVED THIS JUNK MAIL FROM THEM, I CALLED THE 1-800# AND IT SAYS TO COME TO THIS WEBSITE, I HAVE TURNED THIS OVER TO THE LOCAL POLICE DEPT. IN MY AREA. I NEVER AUTHORIZED ANYTHING...

• Me
    MELESA ROBEL May 16, 2009

I also am filing suit for fraud, identity theft, and contacting the better business bureau. In addition, I will contact major news networks and anyone else who will stop these criminals. I will be contacting my bank first thing Monday AM and will give them the authority to pursue what course they need to take as well.
    I have been taken for $19.95 twice each month for the last 5 months, thats $200 of my hard earned money.
    I too do not know how they received my information but
    I am confident a good lawyer and a class action suit can find out. Missy

marlin benton Sep 27, 2009

I found a 1 dollar charge pending on my account--it had a phone number--they are not open so i accessed their website and found all these complaints from others. Please tell me how to stop these thieves.

• Al
    alexandria hemphill Jul 11, 2010

Hi my name is Alexandria Hemphill and I had charge with a fee in Feb. 3 2010 and they didn't put my money back on my card but they told me to fill out a $1oo dollar gas card and I did that but i haven't revice any thing back it going on six month so what are yall going to do i want my money back and my $1oo dollar gs card or i will go further with it they told me thst it will take 8 week it being over 8 week my number is [protected] thank you very much

Joseph F Pikiell Jul 09, 2011

I filled out the program stop form. It sailed through the computer. I realized I did not indicate the membership to be discontinued. I filled out the form a second time, with all the information including the program to be dropped. The email would not leave my computer. I thought maybe there was a limit to how many times you could use the form. I went and did other things on the computer and retrieved the program stop form. I completed the form, tried to send it and I could not submit the form. This is the first time I have been scammed on the computer. It is frustrating. Thanks for giving us a place to complain. J.F. Pikiell [protected]@aol.comm