Program Stop/Value Plusunauthorized debit from my bank account

M

I am like all the others, unauthorized debit from my accounts. I have called three times and they still appear. How do they get away with this? After being on hold for 10 minutes for the third time I get someone who is vague and of course asking for my credit card # as they cannot find me by my name, ph#, etc., same story as before. I now keep this account to the minimum as I think I am being stolen from. At this point after finishing this complaint I'm going straight to the Better Business Bureau and Internet Fraud. I am going to report them and will continue to do so if any other charges appear on my statement. I'm really, really mad!