Proflowersdead roses again!!!

L

This is the second time my son has sent me roses from proflowers that were dead a drooping when they arrived. They arrived staurday 1/10/18 roses were sent by my son robert markisello to me linda markisello at 6603 ocala ave. Fort pierce fl, 34951 delivered by ups. They arrived with sherries berries. Last time!!! Now it says my complaint needs to be 350 characters long or it won't get resolved. I have a better idea. How about we never use proflowers again? Will also make sure no one we does either!!!

dead roses again!!!