Proflowerscharged twice for single order

Beware of this company! Placed an order on Feb. 9, 2011 for Valentines Day. The price of bear and candy was $29.99, by the time they added in all their "fees" paid $49.61 (should have canceled). I checked my credit card on the 11th and found two charges from Pro Flowers for one order. I have been calling this company for three days, someone called backed pretending to be a manager and did a conference call with me and my credit card company. My company told them to send a letter head stating that they release the hold on my funds. She promised to do it, called today and the company stated they never received a fax and it will take 21 days for the charge to be credited back to my account if they do not send the paperwork. When I called them again today still getting the run around. Now, someone from CA will call me to get it resolved... yeah right, still waitingt. I am going to file a complaint with the appropriate agencies, but I need my money now. Please stay away from this company. Wish I had came to this site first and should have ordered local.