Princess Cruisesdon't give them your money, it's scam

M

I've applied for vacancy at this cruise line and was accepted, before I could start working I had to do some paperwork which included paying around $500 in order to speed things up. Salary was way more that I've ever hoped for so I sent that money via Western Union but ever since somebody collected that cash I haven't heard of this company again... It was scam.

• Ri
    Rijz shhh Sep 15, 2019

Sir/ ma'am,

I am rijosh h.m. from India.

I got cruise recruitment info through Social Media.

From there i texted the person who represent for princess cruise - mr. James Marshall # +[protected]  offering H1B class visa.

For registration $500 need to pay for visa and all in a reputed firm is impossible to belive. Also how could they select and confirm my job within hours.
    Why should i pay to someone's personal bank account, in a firm like princess cruises

Comments