Primusinternet & customer service

R

After numerous phone calls with technicians and customer service representatives, my internet is still cutting out and works when it feels like.
Not to mention I am always being left on hold for a minimum of 25 min to 38 min and when I select a call back I never get a call back.
Being a loyal customer I have only been once accomodated with loyalty discount. My bill is still high with seldom working services and I can never receive proper assistance because of the attitudes that the representatives have.

• Updated by Robrob24 · Jun 30, 2017

They are simply ridiculous. Primus in Canada ( in case no one has heard of them)

• Gr
    G Rane Aug 04, 2017

Absolutely horrible service.

• Ex
    ex-Primus Jun 30, 2017

I have the same problem, only worse. My modem started off by disconnecting every few days, then every few hours, now every 15-20 minutes. I called Primus technical support numerous times over the course of 3 days and each time requested a callback. It never came. Finally, I called at 10:30PM one evening, and 90 minutes later, got through to technical support, who put me on hold for about 5 minutes while she "fixed" the problem. Half an hour later, the modem itself disconnected again.

Anyone who uses Primus as an Internet Service Provider deserves what they will get.