Power Windows and Sidingliars!!!

Ok..So I let this guy into my home...that was a bad move...unless you have 3-4 hours to blow...do it and look puzzled...I dont know much about windows but he sure educated me in the first 2 hours...started measuring my windows...have a heat demo with glass...go thru his binder and paper falling out of it...showing a finished product and the window fram broken...great just great...now the calculations...20k plus...and by the way I live in a townhouse complex...very informative but here is where I caught him in a freakin lie...I did my homework on your company Power Windows...today is July 21st...and your sales rep was raving that you were in good terms with the Better Business Bureau...You guys were REVOKED on April 28th 2011!!! I dont know how many times I had my arms crossed...I think that means Im not interested in body language...the guy tried I admit...he even talked about his family, his whole life story!!! With the 20k plus you charged me for windows I should have charged the water I gave you to drink!

Thanks but no Thanks!

• So
    #SoAnnoyed Nov 07, 2011

I experience this same harassment on Saturday. They were in my home for over 6 hours trying to convince me to take their services. I told the sales guy that I needed time to think about it and he stated that the price will go up by $5000 if I didn't take advantage of the first call offer. This company is a fraud and SAMS should have never let them in their stores to harass their customers.

• Vi
    VizULfx Feb 04, 2012

I have had a bad experience with this company, and have decided, that since they will not fix the problem, I have retained an attorney and will sue for damages.If anyone has gone through the same issues, contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. I will give you more info on a possible lawsuit against this fraudulent company.Time to make these fake companies pay!

Ann Fives Jul 26, 2013

The sales pitch has not changed, rep came last evening, very polite used all good sales tactics, but I did not sign. After reading reviews will never use this company.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices