Postmatesmy order never arrived. they claim I cancelled and will not give me a refund

T

I placed an order with Postmates this past Saturday. The driver sent me a text saying, Almost there. I watched the little car on the app drive to the restaurants location and then I watched as the drove toward my home. I noticed the little car stop. I waited and waited, but no food. I sent a text back to them asking where they were. No replay, so I called the number and no one answered. and the food never arrived. I ended up ordering from Eat24. The next day I noticed the Postmates had charged me. I sent a message to Postmates and was told that I canceled the order and they will not refund my money, because I canceled too late. I replied back saying that I never canceled and the food never showed up, but they still refuse to refund my money. I sent another email and no one has responded. I want my money and now I want an apology. I have never experience such poor customer service.