Popeyes Louisiana Chickendirty, employees smoking pot in parking lot

I've been to this new location twice. The first time I expected some disorder because they're a new place. However the first time I brought my children, the employees are rude, got the order wrong 3x & they were cursing up a storm & I had a 2&3 yr old w/me. The 2nd time was worse. Employees who were in the back I guess on a break were smoking pot. Then we're very annoyed when they saw us walking in because it was like we were interrupting two of them. They didn't use glove while handling our food, were once again rude. Hair was in our food. It was a nightmare. I'll never go back. Neither will anyone I work with or any of my friends. This place is gross. Don't you drug test employees? The one nasty girl I think was tina and the one guys name was francisco I believe. This popeyes is a health hazard. You should really drug test your employees because you have a bunch of drug addicts handling the public's food and this is unacceptable. You get drug tested at kmart but not a place that handles food??? Shame on you popeyes.

Ruth and Kevin Jan 13, 2015

redhatter I have a feeling that this employee was fired and the ones she is accusing of smoking pot were the ones she reported. it is obvious this is fake.

Ruth and Kevin Jan 13, 2015

yeah right when did you get fired. Calling people girls when you behave like a six year old is funny also.

Ruth and Kevin Jan 13, 2015

If they were on break it is none of your business what they were doing, but obviously you are lying, how are they preparing your food if they were on break, and they have every right to not be interrupted if they are on break. Sounds like you were fired and Tina and Francisco reported you which resulted in you getting fired. One more thing don't go around calling the employees girls when you act like a child.

MannyPacquiao Jan 17, 2012

This Pope's location is full of scammers!

Watch out especially for an employee who works over there by the name of Mohsen. He is the 5 foot 9 inch, anorexic, Pakistani guy who works over there.

Watch out for him because when he gives your change back, he takes 75 CENTS OF YOUR MONEY AND KEEPS IT FOR HIMSELF! And when I argue with him, he yells at me AND THREATENED TO KILL ME! He told me this:

"LISTEN YOU ###ING FILIPINO PIECE OF ###, YOU WANT TO KILL ME, I WILL DO IT HERE!".

And don'r bother with the manager, because he is on this CON-ARTIST MOHSEN'S SIDE. The manager's name is Riyaz and can't do anything.